We better hope

Be better just hope that we can get into a bowl game.. As bad as it hurts me to say this we can lose the rest of our games.... Maybe not to CU but Mizzou and A&M yes...

Give the damn ball to Jackson....

I have no faith after this one. We could blow the whole thing. Good thing Im not able to watch the Mizzou game next weekend.

Be better just hope that we can get into a bowl game.. As bad as it hurts me to say this we can lose the rest of our games.... Maybe not to CU but Mizzou and A&M yes...

If I had the will I would go to the archives of this board and see what people were saying after the KU loss last year. My bets are they sounded a lot like you right now... Just a thought.

If I had the will I would go to the archives of this board and see what people were saying after the KU loss last year. My bets are they sounded a lot like you right now... Just a thought.

You're probably right. Now we will be bombarded by numerous threads on firing coaches, not making a bowl game, yadda yadda... sickening really...especially from Husker fans.

You're probably right. Now we will be bombarded by numerous threads on firing coaches, not making a bowl game, yadda yadda... sickening really...especially from Husker fans.

Yeah especially since when other teams in the North lose tough games, there are always people from our board linking to sCUm's board etc... I'm sure they'll be coming over here to laugh at all the fans saying we won't even go to a bowl...