Bowl Projections

if we go to the fiesta or the cotton bowl, either way we'd be on FOX. I don't know about anybody else's opinion on this, even though it kept the g-damn BCS alive, the move to FOX delighted me. I hate Lush-burger like crazy. I hate Doug Flutie, mostly because he's a horrible analyst that only reiterates what Craig James says. Thom Brennaman is lead pbp for FOX but they've got five bowls and the NC game. It'll be weird to see who FOX comes up with to call games. Maybe Gary Reasons and Bill Lamb or somebody from FSN?

if we go to the fiesta or the cotton bowl, either way we'd be on FOX. I don't know about anybody else's opinion on this, even though it kept the g-damn BCS alive, the move to FOX delighted me. I hate Lush-burger like crazy. I hate Doug Flutie, mostly because he's a horrible analyst that only reiterates what Craig James says. Thom Brennaman is lead pbp for FOX but they've got five bowls and the NC game. It'll be weird to see who FOX comes up with to call games. Maybe Gary Reasons and Bill Lamb or somebody from FSN?

If they can get some good announcers, I won't have a problem with it, but I liked everything being on ABC, when it was still ABC Sports. That college football music was awesome, especially the music they used around the bowl. I know that's no reason to want a certain channel to still have it, but I hate that it's ESPN on ABC now. Stupid imo