Rumsfield resigns

I know this has nothing to do with football and this thread, but there is even a bigger news story. Britney is divorcing K-Fed. I am really distressed about this. :sarcasm Guys, I don't know how I am going to continue on in life. How am I going to handle everyday activities now? I'm not going to be able to sleep at night. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.: Is anyone running to buy tickets to see K-Fed perform? :rollin

So...does that make him "Fed-Ex" now?

Oh, man - that's so bad it almost deserves a banning!!!!!

:clap:clap:clap

Why can't idiot Bush resign as well???

Can't figure out how to operate a pen to affix his signature to the resignation letter, I'd guess...

I'm sure Gonzales is busy crafting a signing statement as we speak that will let him come back "if he wants."

:yeah

Dr. Gates has been the best president we've had in YEARS, and his loss is tragic for A&M. He'll make a phenomenal SECDEF, and I hope he does well picking a successor to him. God Speed, Dr. Gates.

God Speed, indeed. he'll need all the help he can get. I don't know that any SecDef could turn this mess around though... as for a successor, maybe its a swap and A&M will hire Rummy :thumbs

that might be pretty amusing actually.

A&M's new Prez Rummy after an A&M loss, suggests that the score may look like the aggies lost, but they didn't really. A&M fans are just not smart enough to realize how complex a football game is and that fewer points than the other team is not really a loss. its a known unknown that fans only think they know. ya know.

:rollin:laughpound

an entertainment reporter (or whatever) on the news last night suggested that their kids are suing to avoid either parent from getting custody...

Why can't idiot Bush resign as well???

Can't figure out how to operate a pen to affix his signature to the resignation letter, I'd guess...

I'm sure Gonzales is busy crafting a signing statement as we speak that will let him come back "if he wants."

:yeah

Dr. Gates has been the best president we've had in YEARS, and his loss is tragic for A&M. He'll make a phenomenal SECDEF, and I hope he does well picking a successor to him. God Speed, Dr. Gates.

God Speed, indeed. he'll need all the help he can get. I don't know that any SecDef could turn this mess around though... as for a successor, maybe its a swap and A&M will hire Rummy :thumbs

that might be pretty amusing actually.

A&M's new Prez Rummy after an A&M loss, suggests that the score may look like the aggies lost, but they didn't really. A&M fans are just not smart enough to realize how complex a football game is and that fewer points than the other team is not really a loss. its a known unknown that fans only think they know. ya know.

:rollin:laughpound

an entertainment reporter (or whatever) on the news last night suggested that their kids are suing to avoid either parent from getting custody...

:rollin:rollin:rollin