Holy freaklin' crap

huskerstag

OK, first of all, I can't believe this stuff, I didn't think there was any way we'd win.

Secondly, I apologize. I've tried really hard to defend the defense this season, but I can't do it any more. Shanle is quite possibly the most ridiculous player to have at safety. Yes he's got the experience, but when you have a player who could stuff the opponent on third down and he goes for the strip and gives us up a 40 yard gain, get his rear out of there.

Not only that, but that was his interception to make on the halfback pass, but instead he tries to outrun Grixby to the endzone? What the freak man? Get Culbert or Thenarse in there. I don't care if he has experience, if he ain't making plays, get someone some experience. I may be drunk right now, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong. I just lost five years off my life from that game alone, but KC, hide your children because Huskerstag is coming to town. Who's with me?

OK, first of all, I can't believe this stuff, I didn't think there was any way we'd win.

Secondly, I apologize. I've tried really hard to defend the defense this season, but I can't do it any more. Shanle is quite possibly the most ridiculous player to have at safety. Yes he's got the experience, but when you have a player who could stuff the opponent on third down and he goes for the strip and gives us up a 40 yard gain, get his rear out of there.

Not only that, but that was his interception to make on the halfback pass, but instead he tries to outrun Grixby to the endzone? What the freak man? Get Culbert or Thenarse in there. I don't care if he has experience, if he ain't making plays, get someone some experience. I may be drunk right now, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong. I just lost five years off my life from that game alone, but KC, hide your children because Huskerstag is coming to town. Who's with me?

Don't be sorry, he does stink.

He did have a pretty crappy game I must say. After the KU game I thought he was going to be a good player, but he has put that idea out of my head week after week. We knew Safety would be a tough spot to fill, but I didn't think he would be this bad. His reading ability is horrible and decision making is even worse.

Maybe BC and Coz will be Major another chance back there and see what he can do.