Neb. vs. UT Championship game

dbetz23

Another question is...........would Adrian Petersen be back for the game by Dec. 2nd???

i doubt adrian would be back

Not so fast my friend!!!!

Rumor floating among some of the fans around here is AD is healing quicker than expected and it's possible he'll be available and ready to play in the Bedlam Game (one poster on OUInsider.com even mentioned AD said he would be back for the OSU game) His goal was to at least return in time for a bowl game but I suspect if OU heads to the Big 12 Game, he'll be lobbying hard for the coaches to at least let him play in the CCG.

I am torn on this one for a number of different reasons. Coach Fran needs to go at A&M. He has been overrated for years, ever since he was a coach at Texas State, but if the Aggies beat Texas he will keep his job for another year, but on the other hand I would really like to see Nebraska/OU in the championship game because as I have said before I miss not seeing that game every year. That would also mean Texas not having any hope of going to a BCS Bowl and that would make me happy too, so I guess Go Aggies Beat Texas is in order here and give Coach Fran another year to screw up.

I am torn on this one for a number of different reasons. Coach Fran needs to go at A&M. He has been overrated for years, ever since he was a coach at Texas State, but if the Aggies beat Texas he will keep his job for another year, but on the other hand I would really like to see Nebraska/OU in the championship game because as I have said before I miss not seeing that game every year. That would also mean Texas not having any hope of going to a BCS Bowl and that would make me happy too, so I guess Go Aggies Beat Texas is in order here and give Coach Fran another year to screw up.

:lol: Seems like some tough decisions