ku game

Benard

Welcome aboard Benard! Youve already made some great posts - keep em comin!! I'll take the liberty to nominate you for poster of the week. :horns2

At this point I doubt it will be on the tivo - cable or ppv - or they would probably be hypin it right now. I wouldnt get it on ppv either - listening to it on the radio, watching big red wrap up and coach callys show etc is enough for me.

Personally I was pretty hyped for the first 2 games - then the Pitt game not so much, and now after that sleeper its gettin tougher especially goin into a game v KU. Just hope our players have a more spirited attitude, b/c they damn well should. Once they get that fire back in em I think it will transfer back to the fans.

Nebraska has announced that its Oct. 2 home contest against Kansas has been set for a 6:10 p.m. (CDT) kickoff. The contest between the Huskers and Jayhawks will be televised on a pay-per-view basis.

Additional information about the pay-per-view telecast including price, how to purchase the telecast, and a list of participating cable systems and satellite providers, will be announced in the coming days. Big 12 Special Order Sports, FSN’s pay-per-view division, will produce and distribute the telecast which will begin at 6 p.m. (CDT).

“The pay-per-view telecast allows our great fans an opportunity to watch our Big 12 Conference opener and see a game that otherwise would not be available to them,” Nebraska Athletic Director Steve Pederson said.  “The atmosphere for night games at Memorial Stadium is always special and I know the Kansas game will be no different.”

I'll just go to a local bar that is getting it. pay like $5 bux to get N.

The pay-per-view telecast allows our great fans an opportunity to watch our Big 12 Conference opener and see a game that otherwise would not be available to them,” Nebraska Athletic Director Steve Pederson said.  “The atmosphere for night games at Memorial Stadium is always special and I know the Kansas game will be no different.”

Damn cant you just see that plastic grin on Stevies face when he's talking about this?! Ive never seen a guy more suited to be a used car salesman in my life. :smokin

I'll just go to a local bar that is getting it. pay like $5 bux to get N.

The pay-per-view telecast allows our great fans an opportunity to watch our Big 12 Conference opener and see a game that otherwise would not be available to them,” Nebraska Athletic Director Steve Pederson said.  “The atmosphere for night games at Memorial Stadium is always special and I know the Kansas game will be no different.”

Damn cant you just see that plastic grin on Stevies face when he's talking about this?! Ive never seen a guy more suited to be a used car salesman in my life. :smokin

Yeah I agree. I'm not going to lie, I'm not a fan of him at all.

Man, fvck pay per view.  :up

Yeah, I got PPV for the first game but I'm not going to for this game. I can't get excited enough about this offense to pay 30 bucks. But I can't really say I want to listen to Rose, I'm not a fan of him at all.

I had the WIU game at my house this year. Everyone chipped in so it wasnt' that bad. Still, 30 bucks is a bit steep in my opinion.

Oh and excitement is never an issue with me when we are talking Husker football :).

Yeah, I got PPV for the first game but I'm not going to for this game. I can't get excited enough about this offense to pay 30 bucks. But I can't really say I want to listen to Rose, I'm not a fan of him at all.

I had the WIU game at my house this year. Everyone chipped in so it wasnt' that bad. Still, 30 bucks is a bit steep in my opinion.

Oh and excitement is never an issue with me when we are talking Husker football :).

Excitement never was an issue in the old nebraska football but it just doesn't seem the same to me anymore. Dunno maybe that will change. I'm still a good fan and like us to win but it use to be life or death.

Excitement never was an issue in the old nebraska football but it just doesn't seem the same to me anymore. Dunno maybe that will change. I'm still a good fan and like us to win but it use to be life or death.

Give it a little time. Keep the faith :)

Nebraska (2-1, 0-0) Kansas (2-2, 0-1)

Avg. Natl. Big 12 Avg. Natl. Big 12

Rushing offense......... 253.33 12th 3rd ....................102.25 100th 11th

Passing offense .........187.33 78th 9th ....................244.75 33rd 5th

Pass efficiency ..........107.57 92nd .........................12th 120.78 69th 10th

Total offense ............440.67 22nd 5th .......................347.00 75th 10th

Scoring offense .........32.33 30th 8th ......................32.75 28th 7th

Rushing defense .......41.33 1st 1st .......................110.25 37th 7th

Pass defense ..........197.67 55th 8th ......................218.25 70th 10th

Pass eff. defense ......85.01 6th 1st ......................104.07 29th 5th

Total defense ..........239.00 6th 1st ........................328.50 45th 7th

Scoring defense .......18.33 42nd 7th ...................17.00 35th 6th

Net punting ..............38.14 34th 6th ...........................39.71 22nd 5th

Punt returns .............9.50 56th 7th .............................8.67 72nd 12th

Kickoff returns .........23.30 24th 6th .......................27.08 13th 4th

Turnover margin ......-0.67 87th 11th ..................+1.50 18th 4th