Watched Buffs All Access on FSN last night

hskrdedhed

Here in Colorado they show this drivel about the Buffs a couple times a week on Fox Sports. They show their practices and such. Dan Hawkins seems to be coaching a pee-wee league team rather than a D1-A team. It didnt seem like the players or the staff takes practice very seriously. Another thing I noticed was how much smaller CU players are compared to our players. We should be able to soundly wipe the floor with these guys.

I can't name 5 people on the CU Football team this year without looking... hell I don't even know their QBs name.

I can name 3. Mason Crosby , their best player , the FG kicker , Bernard Jackson , their joke of a QB , and Mell Holliday RB , who is from Omaha , and tried walking on to the Huskers but was told to take a hike.

I can't name 5 people on the CU Football team this year without looking... hell I don't even know their QBs name.

I can name 3. Mason Crosby , their best player , the FG kicker , Bernard Jackson , their joke of a QB , and Mell Holliday RB , who is from Omaha , and tried walking on to the Huskers but was told to take a hike.

Holliday has like 5 kids too! :rollin:rollin:rollin

Holliday has like 5 kids too! :rollin:rollin:rollin

I'll go ahead and name the entire team for you right here.................

They're all :asshat S!!!

Pretty sure Bernard Jackson is a senior. And it is pathetic when the FG kicker is your best player, and the guy the fans are touting as a reason they can win.

Thier offense is one of those run spreads. But without the passing game this looks like the NU offense when we had Lord. If CU is in a game where they need to pass the ball this year, they are screwed.