Suggestion

slacker

A suggestion, a area specifically for jokes and humor. I know they could go under pop culture / everything else but that might get cluttered real fast if I have anything to do with it :)

Today's funny:

A chicken and an egg are lying in bed. The chicken is leaning against the headboard smoking a cigarette, with a satisfied smile on its face.

The egg, looking a bit pissed off, grabs the sheet, rolls over, and says, "Well, I guess we finally answered THAT question."

Thanks for the feedback slacker. Yeh we actually had a forum dedicated to just that, but we received more requests to consolidate than otherwise, so that was one of the forums merged into the Pop culture forum like you mentioned. Since there isnt too much action in pop culture right now anyway, feel free to start posting any jokes you'd like, and if it starts to get cluster-f'd then we'll look into breaking it back up.

BTW, that chicken/egg joke was pretty corny.. but I cant lie I did chuckle. Look fwd to some more posts from you! Thanks again for the idear.