Colorado @ Nebraska Highlight Video

I would say good but thats like the 100th time people on this board have used that song or other Fort Minor ones... people need to quit if you ask me it makes them all seem like the same old video everytime... other than that its ok maybe besides the tunnel walk is from the wrong game

I'd have to agree with you on that. Need a different tune. Other than that it was a damn fine video.

You should post that there will be non-family safe language in the song.

I'm trying to get my son interested in Husker football, and it's not real pleasant to hit that.

It's posted on the site

Go ahead an post it next to the link on the board too. Good job on the Vid. I would only suggest cropping the video so the espn and abc stuff doesn't show (may not have the capabilities). It may eventually get removed from youtube because of that. As for the tunnel walk, the only way to know is if you saw the vid live.

You should post that there will be non-family safe language in the song.

I'm trying to get my son interested in Husker football, and it's not real pleasant to hit that.

It's posted on the site

Go ahead an post it next to the link on the board too. Good job on the Vid. I would only suggest cropping the video so the espn and abc stuff doesn't show (may not have the capabilities). It may eventually get removed from youtube because of that. As for the tunnel walk, the only way to know is if you saw the vid live.

I'll do that next time, didn't think of it. I use Adobe premier elements, I'll have to look and see if it has that capability.

Thanks for the input

Good start!!

The big suggestion I would make is next time, use clips from previous matchups with the team we're playing. For example, you showed clips from previous games with Missouri. Clips from previous matchups with Colorado would have really set the stage for the video. Other than that, nice job! :worship

I think those clips were in the tunnel walk, correct? I didn't make any changes to the intro, didn't feel comfortable enought to mess with walk just yet. Maybe next time I will give it a shot though, thanks for the input.