Boise State fans=no class

Im not saying that they are not a legit opponet, or that anyone who plays them shouldnt take them seriously. I am just saying that anyone who wants to put them in the national title game based on their running a schedule headlined by an unranked Oregon State team is an idiot. There is absolutely no argument for putting them in the title game based on our current system of you only get to pick two teams. Now if there was a playoff, than I am all for putting them in it.

Im not saying that they are not a legit opponet, or that anyone who plays them shouldnt take them seriously. I am just saying that anyone who wants to put them in the national title game based on their running a schedule headlined by an unranked Oregon State team is an idiot. There is absolutely no argument for putting them in the title game based on our current system of you only get to pick two teams. Now if there was a playoff, than I am all for putting them in it.

Probably the best matchup for a MNC would be OSU/USC...Maybe even Florida/OSU.

But part of me would rather watch Boise State take on the Bucks..

Carl (Bill Murray), "Cinderella story..Outa nowhere...about to..something something"-Caddyshack.

Even if they lost..OSU wouldn't get any consideration as a "Best Team Ever" because they "didn't beat anyone."