Boise State fans=no class

I think everyone trolls other teams boards outta curoisty to see what they have to say and maybe have a civilized convo about whatever the topic may be.....but when they start throwing jabs at the state the school and the ppl who live in the state why wouldnt want say something back...

Exactly, if you go to their site and start berating their team what do expect will happen? You can go to any school's site and that is the respons you would get, including us.

But I can assure everyone , even while visting my grandparents near Wahoo , that I have never violated a farm animal! :madash

I think everyone trolls other teams boards outta curoisty to see what they have to say and maybe have a civilized convo about whatever the topic may be.....but when they start throwing jabs at the state the school and the ppl who live in the state why wouldnt want say something back...

Exactly, if you go to their site and start berating their team what do expect will happen? You can go to any school's site and that is the respons you would get, including us.

But I can assure everyone , even while visting my grandparents near Wahoo , that I have never violated a farm animal! :madash

the cows will sleep better tonight :)

I don't begrudge a fan of arguing that their undefeated team should be in the national championship game. That's not to say that i think Boise State is worthy of being in the championship game -- the likelihood of OU or us killing them in the Fiesta Bowl is pretty high. Anyway, they are not used to success, so its not surprising that a lot of fans are less than classy....

We can argue whether or not they have a chance to win till the sun comes up, my point was and remains though that they have done what they have been told to do which is go undefeated to have any chance whatsoever of having prominent post season implications. I also maintain that one cannot measure the quality of their fans by people trolling their own(Boise State) forums throwing out accusations of mediocrity and pansiness and then take their response as an indication of the quality of their fans.

Boise St did go undefeated, but you got to do some deep thinking about this. Do you think that Boise St. would go undefeated if they were in the SEC, BIG 10, BIG 12, PAC-10 etc. Do you? That is why Boise St. isn't getting any love for anyone. You guys have a great running back that hasn't been tested with a great defense. This Bowl game will say everything about your season. IMO I don't think you guy's would go undefeated if you had a to play teams. Like Texas, USC, Arkansas, Florida, and the rest of the big name schools. Prove me wrong.

Boise St did go undefeated, but you got to do some deep thinking about this. Do you think that Boise St. would go undefeated if they were in the SEC, BIG 10, BIG 12, PAC-10 etc. Do you? That is why Boise St. isn't getting any love for anyone. You guys have a great running back that hasn't been tested with a great defense. This Bowl game will say everything about your season. IMO I don't think you guy's would go undefeated if you had a to play teams. Like Texas, USC, Arkansas, Florida, and the rest of the big name schools. Prove me wrong.

Umm, I am assuming you are directing your post at me since I am the only one defending their potential BCS bid. Personally I do not believe they would go undefeated in the Big 10 or SEC, now depending on their schedule in the Pac 10 or Big 12 I would not rule them out. My reasoning is this, they beat Oregon State a Pac 10 team who beat USC which is poised to play in the BCS title game who beat the Big 12 North Champion. So I am not going to blindly discredit their season. Do I think we beat the hell out of them in the Fiesta? Probably so or at least by 2 Touchdowns, but I will not degrade what they have done just because the guy that got all those kids now coaches scum and I want to jump on the "I hate everyone that has the slightest connection to scum" bandwagon. I am a Cornhusker first but I am also a college football fan and I love the underdogs.

Seems like we have a history of making over-rated teams look mighty legitimate in Bowl games.

ASU, Clemson, FSU, Miami, G-Tech come to mind...

:google:

1975 Fiesta Arizona St. 14-17 undefeated in the WAC ranked only 4th at the time bec of "weak Sched"

1980 Cotton Houston 14-17

1982 Orange Clemson 15-22 heavy u-dog won MNC by beating us

1984 Orange Miami 30-31 Ditto

1988 Fiesta Florida St. 28-31 started making name for themselves by beating us in Lincoln my Freshman year

1989 Orange Miami 3-23

1990 Fiesta Florida St. 17-41

1991 Citrus Georgia Tech 21-45 Shared MNC with Colorado after beating favored Huskers (if I remember right)

1998 Holiday Arizona 20-23

2002 Independence Ole Miss 24-27

Don't assume just because they didn't play "anybody" that we'll roll over them.

Oh yeah..on a lighter note..Why did they have to cancel the "Miss Ebonics Beauty Pageant"?

Nobody wanted to be Miss I-da-hoe.