HB Wallpaper Photobucket

I created a PhotoBucket to put all the HB wallpapers together and I think it would be cool if huskerwallpaper.com would put a link to this PhotoBucket album on that site so people could see newer husker wallpapers without having to update that site so much.

Anyway if theres anything you want me to put it in I will make a folder with your user name and then your wallpapers inside of it.

Heres a link to it Here!

I created a PhotoBucket to put all the HB wallpapers together and I think it would be cool if huskerwallpaper.com would put a link to this PhotoBucket album on that site so people could see newer husker wallpapers without having to update that site so much.

Anyway if theres anything you want me to put it in I will make a folder with your user name and then your wallpapers inside of it.

Heres a link to it Here!

Great, thanks HG. If you dont mind, how bouts we just use the one eliot set up, since he already has quite a few in there. PM him for the login if youd like to add any. and good idea with the link on huskerwallpaper.com -- i'll get it added now.

also, eliot - when you get a chance, would you mind setting up sub-categories under the "wallpaper" cat, to keep it more organized? -- maybe something like:

Opponents

Team

Players

Coaches

Misc.

btw, does anyone know if PB removes files after a certain period of time like IS does?

thanks fellas.

Thats fine I didn't know elliot already had one made :) PB doesnt delete your photos ever. Also elliot I think it would be a good idea to give the password to that photobucket account to some users, like myself and the mods so I can update it with my new stuff without having to go through everytime and waste your time you know? If you need you can change the password in the account options on PB so it doesnt conflict with others knowing any other possible passwords you may have or whatever. Let me know if you do this and I will add mine :thumbs

http://download.yousendit.com/1997E0E14EC25773

Here's a ZIP folder with a few of the ones I've done. There should be 5 total (some can be wallpapers, others sigs, etc)...do what you will with 'em. Some of them are outdated I guess now ;)

I didn't change them all to a multiple of a normal screen resolution because I didn't want to stretch the original images too much. And I figured if anyone adds them as a wallpaper they'd want to choose their own BG color for the image and just center the pic.