I have a feeling.....

That Kenny Wilson is due for his best game yet, don't ask me why but I think he is going to inflict some real pain on the sooners tomorrow and will have 150 + on the ground :w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t

We'll see, but I doubt it! Just who have the huskers beat this year? Patsy state university! They have lost to every team they played who was any good. Look for the sooners to dominate with superior coaching.

That Kenny Wilson is due for his best game yet, don't ask me why but I think he is going to inflict some real pain on the sooners tomorrow and will have 150 + on the ground :w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t

We'll see, but I doubt it! Just who have the huskers beat this year? Patsy state university! They have lost to every team they played who was any good. Look for the sooners to dominate with superior coaching.

If you look closely at both schedules it would seem that they are quite similar with the exception that your sooners barely beat some of them and lost to an overrated oregon

Sat, Sep 2 Louisiana Tech W 49-10 -- SAME TYPE OF TEAM AS UAB

Sat, Sep 9 Nicholls State W 56-7 -- SAME TYPE OF TEAM AS MID. TEN STATE

Sat, Sep 16 at (4) USC L 10-28 -- NU LOSES TO A PAC 10 TEAM AS OU DID

Sat, Sep 23 Troy W 56-0 -- THEY MAY BE SOFT BUT THEY BARELY LOST TO FSU AND SOME OTHER BIG NAME TEAMS

Sat, Sep 30 Kansas W 39-32 -- SHOULD HAVE BEATEN THEM WORSE

Sat, Oct 7 at Iowa State W 28-14 -- SEE BELOW

Sat, Oct 14 at Kansas State W 21-3 -- SEE BELOW

Sat, Oct 21 (5) Texas L 20-22 -- SEE BELOW

Sat, Oct 28 at Oklahoma State L 29-41 -- SEE BELOW

Sat, Nov 4 Missouri W 34-20 -- SEE BELOW

Sat, Nov 11 at (24) Texas A&M W 28-27 -- SEE BELOW

Fri, Nov 24 Colorado W 37-14 -- SEE BELOW

Sat, Dec 2 at (8) Oklahoma W 28-16

Sat, Sep 2 UAB W 24-17 Audio LMAO YOU BARELY BEAT THEM!

Sat, Sep 9 Washington W 37-20 Audio HASNT HAD A SNIFF SINCE I CANT REMEMBER WHEN

Sat, Sep 16 at (18) Oregon L 33-34 Audio YOU BOYS COULDNT CLOSE THE DEAL

Sat, Sep 23 Middle Tennessee W 59-0 Audio YEAH BIG WIN

Sat, Oct 7 (7) Texas L 10-28 Audio HMMMM NU ONLY LOST BY 2 OU GOT SMOKED

Sat, Oct 14 Iowa State W 34-9 Audio BOTH TEAMS WIN SOUNDLY

Sat, Oct 21 Colorado W 24-3 Audio BOTH TEAMS WIN SOUNDLY

Sat, Oct 28 at (23) Missouri W 26-10 Audio BOTH TEAMS WIN SOUNDLY

Sat, Nov 4 at (21) Texas A&M W 17-16 -- BOTH TEAMS WIN BY 1

Sat, Nov 11 Texas Tech W 34-24 Audio KINDA LIKE NU BEATING KSU BUT OU GIVES UP 21 MORE

Sat, Nov 18 at Baylor W 36-10 Audio IMPRESSIVE :sarcasm

Sat, Nov 25 at Oklahoma State W 27-21 Audio I ADMIT NU FELL ASLEEP WITH THEM

Sat, Dec 2 (19) Nebraska L 16-28

Please tell me again why OU is so much better than NU are you basing it on the fact NU has 1 more loss or was it the brown acid your parents had at woodstock.

:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

We'll see, but I doubt it! Just who have the huskers beat this year? Patsy state university! They have lost to every team they played who was any good.

I believe OU has as well.......please take that pathetic attempt at smack talk and shove in it your wart covered anus and leave this place....

GOOD NIGHT NOW! :bonez

EDIT: We'll see if this gets moved to the woodshed now.......my bad....... :nutz

You know looking at those game results does tell the whole story. Fact is their defense gives up about half as many points against the same opponents. Our offense, however, scores substantially more. Even though it has been said before the bottom line is this: if our defense shows up and plays a stellar game, which I believe they will, it's over for OU. Plain and simple. If our D plays as usual, it will come down to half-back passes, fake field goals, walk-away direct snaps, and a few bombs. Notice I didn't say we'd lose in the soft D scenario, we'll just have to pull out all the stops (i.e. Waterboy, lol). Now that I think about it, Callahan does bear a striking resemblence to Henry Winkler and they both carry around those 9 pound playbooks.

Hope he doesn't show up in pumps..... :sarcasm

no pumps he could FDGB if he did. ouch

If the team that played UT shows up WOW whatta game if the team that played OSU shows up WOW whatta game. :)

Preferably not the latter.

GBR

True... So how'd you end up in SoCaL, rawhide? Are you from Nebraska originally?

I temporarily moved to Long Beach 4 years ago. Lived in a condo complex right on the water on East Ocean Boulevard called the Queen Mary Surf I believe. Kindof a crappy part of town I soon learned(at least when you left the security-code "green zone" and got down on the street).

Married a So Cal woman rest is history. been here since 84 born in Lincoln,

GBR

GOOOOOOO BIIIGGGGGGGG REEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDD

GO BIG RED

HUSKER POWER

I'm surprised those left-coast liberals in the "Land of the Fruits and Nuts" haven't run you outta town yet considering your propensity for firearms, lol.

:asshat Is all this guy deserves.