I have a feeling.....

That Kenny Wilson is due for his best game yet, don't ask me why but I think he is going to inflict some real pain on the sooners tomorrow and will have 150 + on the ground :w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t

We'll see, but I doubt it! Just who have the huskers beat this year? Patsy state university! They have lost to every team they played who was any good. Look for the sooners to dominate with superior coaching.

:asshat Is all this guy deserves.

I know I was just going to call him an :asshat but I feel the need to throw logic at people from time to time because i get irritated when TOOLS spout off without legitimate facts.....F-him.

6 hours till game time! I am PUMPED :bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

That Kenny Wilson is due for his best game yet, don't ask me why but I think he is going to inflict some real pain on the sooners tomorrow and will have 150 + on the ground :w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t

We'll see, but I doubt it! Just who have the huskers beat this year? Patsy state university! They have lost to every team they played who was any good. Look for the sooners to dominate with superior coaching.

I know I was just going to call him an :asshat but I feel the need to throw logic at people from time to time because i get irritated when TOOLS spout off without legitimate facts.....F-him.

Getting a little sensitive are we? Asshat? what the heck is that... that's real intelligent! Get your edumacation at NU? Now really guys I don't think your gonna win today against the sooners, you did win the north But your still long ways from back (restore the order) hmphh! I think you should lose today so your not "the team that lost to Boise St. in it's first BCS game". THAT would be embarrasing!

Getting a little sensitive are we? Asshat? what the heck is that... that's real intelligent! Get your edumacation at NU? Now really guys I don't think your gonna win today against the sooners, you did win the north But your still long ways from back (restore the order) hmphh! I think you should lose today so your not "the team that lost to Boise St. in it's first BCS game". THAT would be embarrasing!

Ya know what? You're right....Boise St IS a lot better without Hawkins :nutz

I agree! but what's your point?

I agree! but what's your point?

My point is maybe CU should get rid of him if they ever wanna win more than 5 games ever again......

I agree that BSU is in a very weak conference.... that's why it would be so embarrasing! And No I don't think OU would lose to them! Nebraska's offense is similar to what they see all year. OU's offense is different enough that I think it would be tough for BSU to win. And I think BSU might run over the blackshirts.

On the other hand AP will be back for the sooners and will run over BSU! He might suprise you today and be back for this one! In which case huskers lose!