**Official Big 12 Championship Game Thread**

the huskers will never return to their former glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it would have been nice to actually have a quality win. DELETED BY MODS

Not that you will return to this board OU bandwagon, 10 year old, no zero facts about OU fan, but....take this on board if you do.......yes, you won. You are classless which is evident by your post. A true fan would want to talk about football, good or bad. My guess, your some freshman OU student who never had good parenting and needs to grow up. If your older....take this post for what is....grow up!!!

I'd rather get struck in the balls by lightning than watch a second of cornsucker football. but since I had to suffer through all of your turn overs I felt I had to let the entire state of delusinal fans that actually think their team had a chance know how much I hate you all.

at least you didn't win.

:sarcasm Glad to see such a classy post.

:asshat

Out played. Out coached.

I agree that our players did not execute however...give me some facts. How do you believe we were out coached?

The Grixby\Elmo combo showcases one example. Elmo keeps putting an ill equiped player on the field and he hasn't shown the DBs anything other than face guarding in coverage. Darlington was guilty of the same for years. Allowing OU to drive 99 yards falls on both the players and coaches.

I'll concede this may have been one of Coz's better defensive game plans. It's been a struggle all year trying to capitalize on the strengths on the front seven in hopes the weak secondary doesn't hurt the team too much.

The offense was playing against a very good D and the rushing game almost got untracked. Yet when our WCO became one dimensional in part to the injury to BJax the play selection seemed questionable. The WCO is supposed to be a short passing game yet there were very few routes utilizing this. That blame can probably rest equally on both the coaches and players. The players have to know when to come back to the ball. Did the coaches lose faith in Purify? Let a play maker be the play maker.

Out played. Out coached.

I agree that our players did not execute however...give me some facts. How do you believe we were out coached?

The Grixby\Elmo combo showcases one example. Elmo keeps putting an ill equiped player on the field and he hasn't shown the DBs anything other than face guarding in coverage. Darlington was guilty of the same for years. Allowing OU to drive 99 yards falls on both the players and coaches.

I'll concede this may have been one of Coz's better defensive game plans. It's been a struggle all year trying to capitalize on the strengths on the front seven in hopes the weak secondary doesn't hurt the team too much.

The offense was playing against a very good D and the rushing game almost got untracked. Yet when our WCO became one dimensional in part to the injury to BJax the play selection seemed questionable. The WCO is supposed to be a short passing game yet there were very few routes utilizing this. That blame can probably rest equally on both the coaches and players. The players have to know when to come back to the ball. Did the coaches lose faith in Purify? Let a play maker be the play maker.

Well written and on the mark. Points taken. When I stop to analyze what you are saying, I have no response other than to say I initially missed a few points you brought out. We can't do any worse by bringing in a young guy (Shanle, although had his best game is only one example)