**Official Big 12 Championship Game Thread**

Taylors "draft" stock?....you think Zac Taylor is an NFL caliber quarterback?....please...he's done a great job for Nebraska and has a lot heart, but he is NOT a professional caliber QB, no way

That's what they said about Tony Romo

And I'm sure Taylor would give you the big "F-U" and tell you to lick his chocolate salty balls

:lol: That's besides the point...there is no way any NFL team drafts Zac Taylor

That's it, I'm outta here. Turning it off, and going back to work. It's not our game. It never was. See you all in the Cotton Bowl.

Holy crap.....I know it does not look good but this reminds me of the T A&M game. Why are you all giving up. I am not happy either and I know it does not look good but ssshheese. Go to work bandwagon.

I've given more than enough second chances to this team tonight. They've wasted every opportunity. I don't see how any of that can change in the last 6 minutes. I'll say it again, it's not our game tonight. Never was. Never will be. Offense has shown on almost every play that they're struggling. They're not going to pull a miracle out of their hoohaa and make it all disappear.

VW, all I am saying is...this is college football. I know that we all get frustrated, pissed off and have a sinking feeling when our Huskers are not doing well. But....anything can happen in football. We have all seen endings that surprised us all. Some are called miracles etc etc. I know things are bleek at best but we should never say give up unless mathmatically its impossible to win. I knwo that many said game over in the T A&M game but we won. I would have love to have said I told you so to those who made a similar comment as you did before the game was over but that not what Husker fans are all about. Have faith is all I am saying . Win or lose, we have shown progress this year.!!

This really pisses me off, our secondary coaching is horendous! None of our corners know how to play the position and obviously are not coached. They never get better and wont with that coach. Bowman learned to turn by having success not by coaching. We have been beat three times and they are when a team decides to exploit Grixby. There goes the Big Tweleve Benedict Grixby Championship.

Taylor completely CHOKED this game away tonight...

Don't beat him up too bad, he's the reason we are here, and, he'll be hurt enought by his draft stock after tonight.

Way to go Grixby.

:rollin okay, after a night of being pissed off you totally made me laugh :rollin

Taylors "draft" stock?....you think Zac Taylor is an NFL caliber quarterback?....please...he's done a great job for Nebraska and has a lot heart, but he is NOT a professional caliber QB, no way

He WAS a 4th or 5th rounder as a back up before tonight - now, probably 7th round or FA.

CFL or Euro maybe...NFL....please....there are better backups in Div 1A