AU- Nebraska game

WarTeddy

I have to say that being from Nebraska and living in Montgomery, AL, I am one person who is out of place. My sister in law is a 'bama fan, along with my boss and the majority of the people I work will. My commander is an Aggie, let's not get started on that one! Everyone else I know, is a Tiger. That being said, living in Alabama, you a pretty much forced into choosing a side. Since my sister in law is an elephant ('Bama fan, not her size!) I choose to follow and root for the Tigers. Now that we get to meet on the field, I am NOT torn and look forward to the game. Although, through out the season I scream "WAR EAGLE" and "GO BIG RED", I have to continue with my home team and my heart and the Huskers are still my team!

I look forward to the game, when it finally gets here! I am hyped and will stay hyped all December! To all my buddies I watch Auburn games with, sorry, this time it's all about my HUSKERS!

GOOOO BIIGG RREEEDDD!!!

and, well...WAR DAMN EAGLE!

Looking forward to the game!

LOL!!! OMG how could you alairguard?? LOL YOu know you are favoring the Tigers more. Come on admit it. LOL!!!! Win win for you either way buddy!! Enjoy the Cotton Bowl! :)

WARRRRRR EAGLE!!!!

This Saturday hurt...a day with no college football is not a good day! But hey...I got to watch local Prattville stampede over the Hoover Bucks (Nationally Ranked HS Football) in the Alabama 6A Championship Game! Go LIONS! Did any of you see it on CSS?!

Anyways, Being from Nebraska, Nebraska Comes First! GO BIG RED!

I'm enjoying this time of year debating football with my Auburn buddies. and for them, I say...WAR DAMN EAGLE!

p.s. alairguard = Alabama Air National Guard!

Heyyyyyyyy Cornhuskers!!!!!!! WarTeddy here as an Auburn fan. I just wanted to drop in and say I am very excited we get to play you in the Cotton Bowl. History shows you have beaten us all three times we've played. I hope we change that this year. LOL I think it's a great matchup. From what I have seen from your program, you guys are on the rise again. Great job this year and best of luck in the Cotton Bowl. I look forward to chatting it up here with you in the coming weeks. :) Should be a blast!

WARRRRRR EAGLE!!!!!!!

Thanks man, and like wise to you. It's good that you guys have good fans that want to talk football. There hard to find these days.

I tell ya. I have to agree with many of you. This is like going cold turkey without college football this past weekend. I found myself helping my wife doing girly things which isn't me due to boredom. I helped bake cookies, watch my wife shop at all the girly shops while I just stood there looking goofy. Found time to flirt with the cashier while my wife was in the dressing room trying on clothes. But heck thats nothing to feel good about. She wasn't that cute. Just something to beat the boredom and to see if this old man could still make a woman smile. I still got it in me!! LOL I hate weekends without college football. LOL!!

Thank you HuskerJosh. I agree. Hard to find great fans that talk good football these days without trash talking. I do have a habit of going into opposing teams forums and talking it up. I do enjoy hearing things from the opposing side and their opinions. We might not agree on everything but thats ok. Mutual respect and the same love for our programs and the game is what it's all about. I don't even mind a little needling. Heck been needled to death during all of Bama's glory years. I am immune and learned to laugh it off. Good fun. Lets enjoy a fun Cotton Bowl.

WARRRRRR EAGLE!!!