War Eagle????

Read this........ Auburn Tradition

Good Story..

But that still doesn't 'splain why Alabama has an Elephant doing laundry (tide).

And when that magnificent Waaarrrrr Eagle', (Tiger VI) circles the stadium, I wouldn't want to be wearing Dred Locks.

If I remember right, Eagles just LOVE things that look like snakes! :madash

Trust me there, husker, there ain't many bammers that can tell you why either!! Mainly b/c most of them can't read.

New to the board.....huskerfaninokieland and huskeraddict directed a bunch of us AU folks over from aunation.net. Looking forward to talking some football.

In regards to Tiger (our eagle) it is one of the most awesome things to see in college football. I think more impressive than the CU buffalo. It is breath taking for those of us bleeding orange and blue.

Good Story..

But that still doesn't 'splain why Alabama has an Elephant doing laundry (tide).

And when that magnificent Waaarrrrr Eagle', (Tiger VI) circles the stadium, I wouldn't want to be wearing Dred Locks.

Trust me there, husker, there ain't many bammers that can tell you why either!! Mainly b/c most of them can't read.

New to the board.....huskerfaninokieland and huskeraddict directed a bunch of us AU folks over from aunation.net. Looking forward to talking some football.

In regards to Tiger (our eagle) it is one of the most awesome things to see in college football. I think more impressive than the CU buffalo. It is breath taking for those of us bleeding orange and blue.

Now I have a visual of Ralphie (CU Buffalo) flying around the stadium flingin' fresh chips.

Nice ta "see" ya, Gold (AU)tgr4lfe.

So does Tiger ever attack people with snake like hair or maybe take off with small (GA Bull)Dogs?..

Good Story..

Now I have a visual of Ralphie (CU Buffalo) flying around the stadium flingin' fresh chips.

Nice ta "see" ya, Gold (AU)tgr4lfe.

So does Tiger ever attack people with snake like hair or maybe take off with small (GA Bull)Dogs?..

Tiger hasn't attacked anyone, but UGA (Georgia's Bulldog) has taken a flying snap at an Auburn player (One of the more humorous photos of all Southern football). One thing that is unusual is the ubiquitous use of "War Eagle". It is sort of like hoo-ah in the military. We use it as a salutation, to express joy, grief, boredom, and any other emotion you can think of.

WDE and GBR

Tiger hasn't attacked anyone, but UGA (Georgia's Bulldog) has taken a flying snap at an Auburn player (One of the more humorous photos of all Southern football). One thing that is unusual is the ubiquitous use of "War Eagle". It is sort of like hoo-ah in the military. We use it as a salutation, to express joy, grief, boredom, and any other emotion you can think of.

WDE and GBR

Yeah UGA still uses that video clip in their pre-game video when we play them in Athens, and every time, it brings the whole stadium roaring to their feet. And I think that was about 15 years ago!

WDE and GBR

Yeah UGA still uses that video clip in their pre-game video when we play them in Athens, and every time, it brings the whole stadium roaring to their feet. And I think that was about 15 years ago!

Any Links?

(To the picture or video)

Here are a couple videos of the flight.

This one may be the best, i get chills watching it, but it doesnt show the end of the flight.

and this one brings a tear to my eye. It was the pregame presentation before Tiger's last flight and footage of the final flight.