Volleyball!

Fuskers!

Thanks for moving it before the game ended.

Wouldn't want anyone to see it

If this is your way of cursing me out, it sucked. When you have dedicated thousands of hours to creating, monitoring and upkeep of your own message board then you can decide where subjects, threads, and forums go. Until then take a hike. Please respond to this guy

Fuskers!

If this is your way of cursing me out, it sucked. When you have dedicated thousands of hours to creating, monitoring and upkeep of your own message board then you can decide where subjects, threads, and forums go. Until then take a hike. Please respond to this guy

Sorry..I know it sucked..I really said' "f u c k ers!" out loud when it happened. I wrote it wrong because I still find it hard to use naughty words on places like this, or anywhere that's not in rush hour traffic.

I ended it with an "s" because I thought I was dealing with all of the HOA and not just the president/owner/inventor..

I was just really frustrated at your blatant disregard for my subtitle...Would it have killed you to leave it for a couple of hours during the game?

I was also a little frantic at not being able to see the game on TV with my Sattilite system and was hoping maybe someone on the board would have a better link for updates or maybe even a link to a radio broadcast.

Innitially, I actually thought about making an attempt to "place it in the cubbyhole of your choice", but noticed no new posts for the past 11 days..Doubtful I'd be able to get any help there, so I put it where I spend 90% of my time here.

I'm a little new at dealing with obsessive/compulsive people, so I hope you (and my Wife) will cut me a little slack...To me, you were just contributing to the evil forces keeping me from somehow helping one of my alma-mater's teams out by seeing/listening to them live.

"What is this, Russia"? ...Larry TCG

And I will try to go on a hike tomorrow with my Husky.

Fuskers!

Sorry..I know it sucked..I really said' "f u c k ers!" out loud when it happened. I wrote it wrong because I still find it hard to use naughty words on places like this, or anywhere that's not in rush hour traffic.

I ended it with an "s" because I thought I was dealing with all of the HOA and not just the president/owner/inventor..

I was just really frustrated at your blatant disregard for my subtitle...Would it have killed you to leave it for a couple of hours during the game?

I was also a little frantic at not being able to see the game on TV with my Sattilite system and was hoping maybe someone on the board would have a better link for updates or maybe even a link to a radio broadcast.

Innitially, I actually thought about making an attempt to "place it in the cubbyhole of your choice", but noticed no new posts for the past 11 days..Doubtful I'd be able to get any help there, so I put it where I spend 90% of my time here.

I'm a little new at dealing with obsessive/compulsive people, so I hope you (and my Wife) will cut me a little slack...To me, you were just contributing to the evil forces keeping me from somehow helping one of my alma-mater's teams out by seeing/listening to them live.

Whatever dude, when you start your own board, you can put sh#t where you want it. :asshat

Fuskers!

Whatever dude, when you start your own board, you can put sh#t where you want it. :asshat

Great comeback.

I guess since I never coached College Football, I won't be able to discuss my thoughts on our Coaches, either.

If your working on a ban moron then it's about to take place.............The mods do certain things to keep this site the great site that it is!!!! If you don't like it I'm sure you can find another board to post on. I for one agree with the things that they do and I'm sure I'm not the only one. How about showing some respect and dealing with the rules of the board and the way things are rather than trying to change them. If you have anything further to say go to the woodshed!!!! :nanalama

If your working on a ban moron then it's about to take place.............The mods do certain things to keep this site the great site that it is!!!! If you don't like it I'm sure you can find another board to post on. I for one agree with the things that they do and I'm sure I'm not the only one. How about showing some respect and dealing with the rules of the board and the way things are rather than trying to change them. If you have anything further to say go to the woodshed!!!! :nanalama

I'm hurt by your personal attack.

Seriously...(I'm guessing you are calling me a Moron).

I guess my best response to that is it's human nature to try to change things, to never accept mediocracy.

It's like my Grampa (Inventor of the 1st portable Generator used in Navy Subs) used to tell me all the time, "Where would we be without inventors trying to make things better? Sheep in a Field"?

Interesting story: (to me, anyway) After his funeral, my Aunt told me about the time he presented it to the Pentagon? They asked him where he got his Engineering degree.."Huntley, (NE).....8th grade."

I still don't see what harm would have been caused by having a VB thread out of place for a couple of hours to give me the best chance of getting help watching/listening to the game...Probably has something to do with the space/time continuum.

I apologize if I ruffled any feathers. That was never my intent.

I guess in my old age, and dealing with the EPA last night or past dealings with private government (HOA)..I'm getting less tolerant or patient with authority...I'm turning into my Dad :ahhhhhhhh

Oh..and while I got you here..I've always wondered what :nanalama means

I'm hurt by your personal attack.

Seriously...(I'm guessing you are calling me a Moron).

I guess my best response to that is it's human nature to try to change things, to never accept mediocracy.

It's like my Grampa (Inventor of the 1st portable Generator used in Navy Subs) used to tell me all the time, "Where would we be without inventors trying to make things better? Sheep in a Field"?

Interesting story: (to me, anyway) After his funeral, my Aunt told me about the time he presented it to the Pentagon? They asked him where he got his Engineering degree.."Huntley, (NE).....8th grade."

I still don't see what harm would have been caused by having a VB thread out of place for a couple of hours to give me the best chance of getting help watching/listening to the game...Probably has something to do with the space/time continuum.

I apologize if I ruffled any feathers. That was never my intent.

I guess in my old age, and dealing with the EPA last night or past dealings with private government (HOA)..I'm getting less tolerant or patient with authority...I'm turning into my Dad :ahhhhhhhh

Oh..and while I got you here..I've always wondered what :nanalama means

Okay that's fine..................this :nanalama is supposed to be used when you are making fun of someone or something like that.......