**Official Cotton Bowl Game Thread**

Why we didn't involve Purify more in the offense I'll not understand

Why we didn't have Jackson at RB for at least 50% of the game I'll not understand

Why about 100 other things about that f!cked up gameplan I'll not understand

I don't get why you don't throw down the field with the Conference Offensive Player of the Year.

But did you see Lucky? He played great.

taylor is not an NFL QB what are they talking about......

I agree on the fair catch.....

It was Taylor's bonehead throw that lead to the 53 yard interception return.

No, BC is to blame for that one, too. I called that play, because I know that every time we have a 3rd and short, you are going to see a little slant from the outside receiver. Auburn knew it was coming, and they made a good play.

What a horrible, horrible 2nd half. our defense gets us the ball inside the 50 twice, and we can't even score 3 points. It was as bad if not worse than the OU game.

Taylor can't make decisions... he just runs around a... no confidence or something.

And some of the worst play calling ever.

"Well, that screen worked once!... let's call it every time!"

What a horrible, horrible 2nd half. our defense gets us the ball inside the 50 twice, and we can't even score 3 points. It was as bad if not worse than the OU game.

Taylor can't make decisions... he just runs around a... no confidence or something.

And some of the worst play calling ever.

"Well, that screen worked once!... let's call it every time!"

I could go on and on about playcalling and whatnot, but just one question. On that pass to Courtney Taylor when he got up-ended by Grixby it looked to me like the ball popped out as soon as he hit the ground. Don't you have to maintain possession all the way through hitting the ground and everything? If that's incomplete it's 3rd and long I believe and maybe hold them to a field goal...but then again if's are just if's.