Bowman

I think he needed to make a decision by this past Monday

Are you sure about that? Technically he is not an underclassman as he was a senior this year but still has a year of eligiblity left. I don't know the draft rules on situations like this, so you might be right. :dunno

He is an underclassman because he has 1 year of eligibility left. It was the same situation with Michael Bush from Louisville, he is a senior with a year left but had to declare (which he did) by last Monday.

Bowman is staying!

Obviously it could change, if he decides he wants in the league then he can opt for the supplemental draft but there is very little (none) chance of that happening.

Watch for Bowman to be starting next year and a first round pick in 2008 (if he stays healthy).

I think he needed to make a decision by this past Monday

Are you sure about that? Technically he is not an underclassman as he was a senior this year but still has a year of eligiblity left. I don't know the draft rules on situations like this, so you might be right. :dunno

He is an underclassman because he has 1 year of eligibility left. It was the same situation with Michael Bush from Louisville, he is a senior with a year left but had to declare (which he did) by last Monday.

Bowman is staying!

Obviously it could change, if he decides he wants in the league then he can opt for the supplemental draft but there is very little (none) chance of that happening.

Watch for Bowman to be starting next year and a first round pick in 2008 (if he stays healthy).

Good point, I forgot about Bush.