RB/WR/CB Leon Jackson

• 4 weeks later...

man I saw this kid on film and he is a horse. just huge friggin strides and runs away from peopel no problem. i cud see him comin in and winnin the RB job over lucky. but he would also work exceleent as a DB with that big frame and natural speed. anyone know if he is being recruited as aRB and DB or jus RB? would he be okay with DB? i think we still need this one on the board as a DB jus in case Lucky bcomes un.

There is a report that Leon has possibly thinking about changing his commit to Washington. I'm sure its just talk though

Yo, don't leave us like that...give us a link.

Says who???

Sorry! There was a article on insiders saying something to the effect of "Announcer says Leon is going to Washington".

• 1 month later...

• 3 weeks later...
Leon Jackson is one of the players on the edge as far as grades go. He recently took one of his tests, but hasn't gotten the score back. He will take it again even if he has received the score. Come on Leon!!! :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

I read that a waiver was also approved allowing him more time to complete tests and he has longer to qualify.

I wonder if Brandon Jackson did the same last year?