Let's have a good discussion about this

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=634972

Carriker and Moore both made the top 11 player stories at the Senior Bowl.

Can't believe how they still try to downplay two of Moore's sacks. He made the plays. Not his fault the other team didn't do what they were supposed to.

i guess they are tryin to say "would these have happened had the other team done their jobs?" maybe maybe not, but what they fail to realize is that it isnt about the what ifs... know what i mean.

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=634972

Carriker and Moore both made the top 11 player stories at the Senior Bowl.

Can't believe how they still try to downplay two of Moore's sacks. He made the plays. Not his fault the other team didn't do what they were supposed to.

i guess they are tryin to say "would these have happened had the other team done their jobs?" maybe maybe not, but what they fail to realize is that it isnt about the what ifs... know what i mean.

At least he made the sacks, they would have been all over him, had he not been blocked and still missed the quarterback.

In a way I think the fact that our DB's were so bad had somewhat of a positive effect for Adam. Adam is larger than the prototypical DE these days. Everyone is into the quicker, undersized, pash rush type ends, for example, Kiawanuka, Wimbley, and Hali(all taken in last years first round). Adam has now proven that he has the ability to take on 2 and sometimes 3 blockers, which makes him PERFECT for a 3-4 defense. One of the previously metioned undersized defensive ends would render themselves practically useless in a 3-4 because they would only take up one blocker.