Vikes hire DC.....

Trading up to get Tarvaris Jackson was a joke and Greenway was a stretch at #18, and produced exactly 2 practices this year.

Yeah! how 'bout that draft. don't forget Ryan Cook (big 'ol tub of lard) in third. Totally agree with that part of your post. One of the worst drafts in ViQueens history IMO. Horrible. Even worse than drafting Troy Williamson at #7 the year before. However, I didn't think their drafts sucked too bad the years before that. I thought the ViQueens drafted well in 2003 (Kevin Williams, Henderson, Burleson, and Onterrio Smith) and 2002 (McKinnie, Offord and Brian Williams). They'll find a way to mess up this year's draft as well. They try to get too damn cute.

Onterrio Smith???? Did you forget that he was busted with the fake wiz??? He was good up to that point though I guess.

I think that most of the lifer Vikes fans just wait to see what will happen next. Most fans would have moved on by now. How many Super Bowls do they have to choke their a$$es off in before they lose a fan base? Childress is a horrible coach and will not last another 2-3 years.