Have fun with this

In case your wondering, Taylor sucks according to this guy

Highly paid assistants under high pressure

3. UCLA. The best move of the offseason was Bruins coach Karl Dorrell's luring Jay Norvell from Nebraska. One of the game's best teachers, Norvell was hamstrung with the Huskers by an awkward coaching lineup: He coached the quarterbacks and coordinated the offense, and coach Bill Callahan called the plays.

Norvell somehow squeezed an All-Big 12 season out of a physically limited player, quarterback Zac Taylor, amid the constraints of Callahan's eccentric play-calling. If Norvell does the same with UCLA quarterback Ben Olson, a physically gifted athlete with NFL measurables, the loaded Bruins will be competing for a Pac-10 championship -- and possibly more.

The SportingNews is the USATODAY of collegiate sports and just barely one step above the tabloids.

I wouldn't be surprised if someday soon their headline reads. "ALIENS GAVE FLORIDA THE EDGE IN NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME", or maybe, "2000 YEAR OLD MUMMY FOOTBALL COACH INSPIRES STOOPS TO REACH FOR IMMORTALITY"...... :hmmph

Did I miss something?

ZT was a physically-limited player. He wasn't big, he wasn't fast, and he didn't have a great arm.

He was a smart, competitive leader and the perfect guy to bring us into the 21st century. But he's no superstar. Let's make that clear.

BTW - I think BC had much more to do with ZT's development than Norvell.

Let's be honest...ZT is no different than Rex Grossman, Jon Kitna, Brad Johnson or many others that are in the NFL these days. He is a smart player with no exceptional gifts but a very solid player. All of the guys mentioned above are NFL starters...imagine the level of talent sitting on some benches!!! If he's lucky enough to get picked up by a team, he could have a several year long career in the NFL.

I guess with this guy you just consider the source. If you look at his profile, he's never written outside the state of Florida. Every coach he writes about he compares to either Spurrier or Meyer. He's a friggin Gator! EEEEEEW, I feel yucky just reading his article...