T tech saves

Benard

Leach didn't play 2 of his best defenders against okie, seems they could have played but were alil dinged.

Texas Tech Coach Mike Leach, asked why starting defensive end Adell Duckett and middle linebacker Brock Stratton suited up but didn't play against Oklahoma, told the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal: "It's one of those deeply guarded secrets within the bowels of Texas Tech athletics."

Story

Leach didn't play 2 of his best defenders against okie, seems they could have played but were alil dinged.

Texas Tech Coach Mike Leach, asked why starting defensive end Adell Duckett and middle linebacker Brock Stratton suited up but didn't play against Oklahoma, told the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal: "It's one of those deeply guarded secrets within the bowels of Texas Tech athletics."

Story

Wow, that would help if they would be held out against us. But I would rather beat a team at full strength rather than beat half of their team.

I don't care if we beat half their team as long as we get the W

I want a W just as bad as anyone, but I would rather say that we were the better team rather than say we were lucky that you didn't have everyone healthy against us. Unless its Kansas State. I don't care who they have out there, I hope that we run up the score like its going out of style. We might need Oklahoma first and second team to be out too when we play them also.