new coach

Callacan't coaches already have a history of not staying around. Plan on another 2-3 being out next year and Callacan't and Pedersen gone after '08. Not soon enough
Yea, I don't know about you but I'd like coaches to stay here for 20+ years, get all crusty and not go out on recruiting trips. Then eventually get let go because it's obvious they just don't have it anymore.

That's much better than getting coaches that are obviously in demand.

It kind of amazes me that BC's coaches are being picked up all over the place, and not a one from the previous staff go anywhere but down.

That's funny, Gill is now a D1 ead coach, Sanders was just let go as a D1 Defensive coordinator, Cotton was just let go as an D1 Offensive coordinator, Bohl is an up and coming 1AA head coach, Pelini is certainly doing well for himself, just to name a few, Brown chose ministry over football, Williams has a similiar job.

Please don't make untrue blanket statements like this.

2 of these coaches are out of work right now and Brown is out of the industry. I think you just proved the point. FOR REAL DOOD.