who will have

Benard

I would love to say Dailey, but I still have images of INT's in my head. Seeing Amos with some catches would be nice. The key I think that some people forget about getting receivers the ball is the HAVE TO BE OPEN. :)

How good is TT's defensive backfield?

I think that Ross and Green are going to have big games on the ground. I look for both of them to be over the century mark. If we control the clock, don't turn the ball over, and capitalize on scoring opportunities then we have a great chance.

I find it hard that you think green is going to go over century mark when last game callahan gave him one carry. It's like callahan has a new favorite each game. IT's the same with wr's. Running backs, one day its green, the next horne, and last game jackson.

I think that Ross and Green are going to have big games on the ground. I look for both of them to be over the century mark. If we control the clock, don't turn the ball over, and capitalize on scoring opportunities then we have a great chance.

I find it hard that you think green is going to go over century mark when last game callahan gave him one carry. It's like callahan has a new favorite each game. IT's the same with wr's. Running backs, one day its green, the next horne, and last game jackson.

God forbid he try to get the future of the Husker backfield some playing time NOW. I think it's a good thing to spread it around.

I would love to say Dailey, but I still have images of INT's in my head. Seeing Amos with some catches would be nice. The key I think that some people forget about getting receivers the ball is the HAVE TO BE OPEN.

I think it would also help if those recievers (i.e. Amos vs. Kansas for an Int.) would come back to the ball and make adjustments. Not every ball is going to be thrown perfect, especially not with Daily in the backfield.

God forbid he try to get the future of the Husker backfield some playing time NOW. I think it's a good thing to spread it around.

Correct me if I'm wrong but when Bill came here he said he was going to try to win the title right away not just have a adjustment year and wait for his players. The best players should be out on the field.

I would love to say Dailey, but I still have images of INT's in my head. Seeing Amos with some catches would be nice. The key I think that some people forget about getting receivers the ball is the HAVE TO BE OPEN.

I think it would also help if those recievers (i.e. Amos vs. Kansas for an Int.) would come back to the ball and make adjustments. Not every ball is going to be thrown perfect, especially not with Daily in the backfield.

agree, he should have came back to the ball and atleast tried batting it down.

Correct me if I'm wrong but when Bill came here he said he was going to try to win the title right away not just have a adjustment year and wait for his players. The best players should be out on the field.

Well he can try to win, but we just don't have the athletes that he is use to try and run his offense. Remember this is a transistion year for Callahan too.

Hopefully Heri will have another big one.

It will be tough for Herian to have a big day. If he were that means someone else blew up. Herian will be triple covered the rest of theseason if no one has this "break out" game.

Someone else has to step up to give Herian a chance to have a big day.