Just came out of hibernation

Just came out of my winter slumber and the first thing I did was read my 2007 editon of BRR yearbook. I must say I am extremely impressed with the class of kids coming in especially the guys in the secondary. I am optimistic that this will be a the breakout year for cally a 11 or 12 wins is not out of the question and yes one of them will be a win against USC. I dont feel that the losses on D Line will be as hard to fill as everyone thinks and the secondary can only get better, I also think Mckeon is gonna have an awesome year. On O cally has his athletes now and they are stacked at WR and with Keller at QB the days of playing conservative football are over (Please God).

Anyhow glad baseball season is here (Go Mets) which means the Spring game isn't far off. Pumped for 07 GBR! :restore

Just came out of my winter slumber and the first thing I did was read my 2007 editon of BRR yearbook. I must say I am extremely impressed with the class of kids coming in especially the guys in the secondary. I am optimistic that this will be a the breakout year for cally a 11 or 12 wins is not out of the question and yes one of them will be a win against USC. I dont feel that the losses on D Line will be as hard to fill as everyone thinks and the secondary can only get better, I also think Mckeon is gonna have an awesome year. On O cally has his athletes now and they are stacked at WR and with Keller at QB the days of playing conservative football are over (Please God).

Anyhow glad baseball season is here (Go Mets) which means the Spring game isn't far off. Pumped for 07 GBR! :restore

You had me pumped until you said "Go Mets". This year the Braves will regain their spot at the top of the East.

You had me pumped until you said "Go Mets". This year the Braves will regain their spot at the top of the East.

We can put our baseball differences aside and just be pumped for another year of Big Red football!

hmmm..right now the Huskers have some real probs, like one running back and a bunch of receivers who may not be able to catch the ball

We know nunn and hardy can't catch but I think with the new additions and getting swift more involved they will be in good shape. As far as RB Lucky will get the bulk obviously but I think we will see some big things from some of the new guys.

you have the name 'gamecocks,' you have the duke blue devil as an icon, you post on a huskerboard and you cheer for the braves.

boy, you all *over* the place..!