Mcneil breaks hand?

23, pretty simple if he was arguing with his g/f.

Guy gets mad, finds closest object to punch, thing he punches is wayyy too hard, idiot breaks hand and gets a major ouchie.

Thats what im trying to find out... I heard he got mad and hit a door ...but its unconfirmed...was wondering if anyone else heard this and could confirm for us.

Forgot he was out with shoulder boo-boo.

I do think a lot of people are forgetting about the fact that we will have him come fall, along with Ryan Hill. Everyone keeps talking about how good our receivers unit is well just wait until we get a real threat at tight end and then see how good this offense can be. Right now we have Mueller, who is big and can catch but cant stretch the defense, and the same with Phillips and all the others that are playing in the spring. Mcneil and Hill both have good speed and are "receiving" tight ends. I cant wait to see in the fall when all the pieces are put together. Also on a side note I am really excited about Yancy and Washington as far as incoming recruits in the fall, and of course Castille.