HuskerVideo.com

Hey gang,

I’ve been a long-time Huskers fan for almost 25 years now. I never was a huge poster on message boards, but I always enjoyed reading other people’s opinions though.

I was seriously considering on purchasing some autographed items on the website huskervideo.com which is supposedly owned by Mike and Emily Osborne. They sure have a lot of cool merchandise. So, my questions are… are Mike and Emily Osborne related to TO? Are the autographed items they sell truly authentic? I know they say they provide a Certificate of Authenticity, but in reality any company can create false documents. I’m usually very cautious about buying autographed items only because there are so many potential scammers out there. I would like to think that this company is honest and sells what they advertise. I’m just trying to make a more educated purchase. If anyone here can give me some feedback about their autographed items, I would greatly appreciate it and thanks! GO BIG RED!!!!

If this isn't a plug I don't know what is........... :wacko:

Why would someone (me) from southern California plug a store half a country away?!?! My questions were sincere, whether you want to believe it or not. If I did live in Nebraska, I would've have checked out the store for myself and formed my own conclusions rather than relying on people (like you) with less than intelligent answers and who think they are Sherlock Holmes.

If this isn't a plug I don't know what is........... :wacko:

Why would someone (me) from southern California plug a store half a country away?!?! My questions were sincere, whether you want to believe it or not. If I did live in Nebraska, I would've have checked out the store for myself and formed my own conclusions rather than relying on people (like you) with less than intelligent answers and who think they are Sherlock Holmes.

Listen high speed one we get a lot of these B.S. type of threads on here where someone acts like a Husker fan to plug some new and improved product that we just have to try! So sorry if you are an actual person with a sincere question, but don't be an a$$!!! :nanalama

So sorry

Thank you, I agree... you are "sorry"!!!!

You had to resort to name-calling... so who is the real a$$?!?! Any other names you would like to call me since you talk so tough hiding behind your computer????

Additionally as a newbie such as myself, I would normally respect members who have as many posts as you do. However, you just proved that quantity definitely does NOT mean quality.

Have to agree BRI....maybe cut back on the Espresso with the Red Bull Chasers?!?! This is the BS line so someone can pretty much post what they want. If it turns out to be a web-bot or a spammer I'm sure that the Admin will clean it up.

To the actual question. Never heard or dealt with Huskervideo.com. If it is that great of a place, I'd think that someone would invest a little more time, money, effort into their web-page. Also, and this could be a complete guess (Sorry for putting on the Sherlock Holmes hat) if in the heading someone makes it obvious that they want you to see "Osborne Family"....then they are trying to capitalize on the name....and are probably NOT T.O. family members.

Hi cmb,

Sincere thanks for your answer. Hopefully as people will see, I was not trying to plug or sell anything... rather I was asking for feedback, which are two different things (but, not in BRI's mind).

If anyone cares (probably not in this thread), I've been a Huskers fan ever since they lost that '84 Orange Bowl game to Miami. I admired T.O. for showing the world how the game is supposed to be played, to play for the win. In my mind, that game made existing Huskers fan even more proud and gained a few new fans at the same time.

Hi cmb,

Sincere thanks for your answer. Hopefully as people will see, I was not trying to plug or sell anything... rather I was asking for feedback, which are two different things (but, not in BRI's mind).

If anyone cares (probably not in this thread), I've been a Huskers fan ever since they lost that '84 Orange Bowl game to Miami. I admired T.O. for showing the world how the game is supposed to be played, to play for the win. In my mind, that game made existing Huskers fan even more proud and gained a few new fans at the same time.

Alright man let's get over this here. Don't immediately think bad things about me as I said before we get spam in here time from time so that's what I took it for at first again sorry for the confusion, but you seem to be attacking me a lot more than I am attacking you! :wtf

So much anger and hostility on here these days...football season needs to start, and FAST!!

As for you're questions, I can't say I've ever heard of them. But as cmb said if I had to guess, these people are probably not associated with T.O.

I don't think T.O. would be associated with it either? Sounds like they may be using it for advertising?

Alright man let's get over this here. Don't immediately think bad things about me as I said before we get spam in here time from time so that's what I took it for at first again sorry for the confusion, but you seem to be attacking me a lot more than I am attacking you! :wtf

BRI - No hard feelings okay?? I apologize too. We're cool now! I understand where you're coming from and it's unfortunate that there are scammers/spammers out there. I got a little frustrated since it was my first post and was very surprised with your response.

I kinda just got back into college football again after a few years away. Being a long-time NU fan since '84 with T.O.'s smash-mouth football style, it was very hard for me to transition to Callahan's West Coast style (which I already know is a very sensitive topic). But proudly, NU remained my #1 team the whole time and I still looked to see how they were doing the last few years.

Thanks for the input gang...

In that case, would any of you be able to suggest where else I can buy a full-size authentic helmet hand-signed by T.O. that is legitimate? I love helmets and it'd be a great collectible to have. Thanks again for any suggestions you can give me. I figure you guys/gals would know where the best places or websites to go to for Huskers stuff...