The Difference Between Husbands and Wives

That sh#t is true!!! I can't remember the last time I had a night out with just the guys!!!! Probably because the last night out was my bachelor party and some photos of said husband showed up from some a$$hole in my party on accident of me dancing with some unknown beautiful girl. Since that night my balls have resided in a tin can on top of the refridgerator next to the coffee!

That sh#t is true!!! I can't remember the last time I had a night out with just the guys!!!! Probably because the last night out was my bachelor party and some photos of said husband showed up from some a$$hole in my party on accident of me dancing with some unknown beautiful girl. Since that night my balls have resided in a tin can on top of the refridgerator next to the coffee!

Just pray that you don't wake up early one morning really tired and accidentally mix up the two cans...

Just pray that you don't wake up early one morning really tired and accidentally mix up the two cans...

Yeah I don't think the coffee would taste quite the same....... <_<

What would you do if you drank your own balls? I'd quit life...

quit life......................that's being nice!!! :lol:

I would of said something a little more graphic but... drinking your own balls is enough pain.

Yeah pretty bad!!!! "Hey something is wrong with this coffee.................it has a strong taste of salt on a hot July day!!!" I'm sorry that was a little far!!!!! :lol: