Beau Davis

DaveH

I feel sorry for the kid, really. A true freshman to have that kind of start to his college career has to be absolutely crushing. I was thinking last night, who feels worse? Beau or Beau's parents? :) Anyone have any thoughts on the topic? Hopefully he will remember this experience and take something good away from it. After all the kid is very very young. I am sure the coaches and his teammates, especially Joe, will help him learn from it.

I feel sorry for the kid, really. A true freshman to have that kind of start to his college career has to be absolutely crushing. I was thinking last night, who feels worse? Beau or Beau's parents? :) Anyone have any thoughts on the topic? Hopefully he will remember this experience and take something good away from it. After all the kid is very very young. I am sure the coaches and his teammates, especially Joe, will help him learn from it.

I hope that this game doesn't crush him, but what good can he take from it. Don't throw the ball, it only gets intercepted, or don't hand it off, the back won't hang on. It was a horrible game and nothing good can be made from it.

I hope that this game doesn't crush him, but what good can he take from it. Don't throw the ball, it only gets intercepted, or don't hand it off, the back won't hang on. It was a horrible game and nothing good can be made from it.

Well as far as the content of the game, no there was nothing good. But maybe he can learn from it. *shrug*

He needs to transfer to kearney.

Man, if you were coach that would be an incredibly tight ship. Mess up once and you are done! Even as a true freshman w/ no game experience. By the end of the 4th game you would have no players left!

I have been meaning to ask you some questions.

How old are you?

Have you coached at any level beyond high school?

Have you played at any level beyond high school?

Do you have any experience recruiting players to play D1A?

Do you attend Husker practices routinely? You sure do seem to know alot about what the coaching staff and players do on a regular basis.

All my answers to the yes/no questions are No so I don't speak like I know everything about playing and coaching. All I can do or any of us can do is look at the circumstances this season realistically and without personal bias and what has transpired so far. Everything else is BS.

Man, if you were coach that would be an incredibly tight ship. Mess up once and you are done! Even as a true freshman w/ no game experience. By the end of the 4th game you would have no players left!

How old are you?

Do you attend Husker practices routinely? You sure do seem to know alot about what the coaching staff and players do on a regular basis.

All my answers to the yes/no questions are No so I don't speak like I know everything about playing and coaching. All I can do or any of us can do is look at the circumstances this season realistically and without personal bias and what has transpired so far. Everything else is BS.

He can stick around and signal in plays like stuntz is doing for the next few years. Thats cool. WAste of a scholie.

How old are you?

He can stick around and signal in plays like stuntz is doing for the next few years. Thats cool. WAste of a scholie.

Answer my questions.

Yep chalk it up as jus another poor move by the staff this weekend. no way they should bring in a kid in his position in a situation lik that. could completely ruin him. i could see if he alrady had game exprieince, but for that to be his FIRST exposure EVER to college football - devastating. and just wrong. Make Joe D finish the debacle he started. if anyone was goign to learn somthin from that game it woulda been Joe D. I would think he woulda felt better if he couldv finished it too. hate to say it but Beau just took 3 steps backwards. whatta shame. :(

Yep chalk it up as jus another poor move by the staff this weekend. no way they should bring in a kid in his position in a situation lik that. could completely ruin him. i could see if he alrady had game exprieince, but for that to be his FIRST exposure EVER to college football - devastating. and just wrong. Make Joe D finish the debacle he started. if anyone was goign to learn somthin from that game it woulda been Joe D. I would think he woulda felt better if he couldv finished it too. hate to say it but Beau just took 3 steps backwards. whatta shame. :(

I agree there is nothing positive that Beau can take from this game. At least Dailey could of used the reps on game time atmosphere. We may not of scored but i don't think that Dailey would of turned the ball over quite as much as Beau did.

Yep chalk it up as jus another poor move by the staff this weekend.  no way they should bring in a kid in his position in a situation lik that.  could completely ruin him.  i could see if he alrady had game exprieince, but for that to be his FIRST exposure EVER to college football - devastating.  and just wrong.  Make Joe D finish the debacle he started. if anyone was goign to learn somthin from that game it woulda been Joe D. I would think he woulda felt better if he couldv finished it too.  hate to say it but Beau just took 3 steps backwards. whatta shame.  :(

I agree there is nothing positive that Beau can take from this game. At least Dailey could of used the reps on game time atmosphere. We may not of scored but i don't think that Dailey would of turned the ball over quite as much as Beau did.

And if he would have kept dailey in, then fans would be saying why didn't they give beau a chance.