Post Season

Every week we move down and get a tougher seeding. They now project us as a number 3 seed at Florida State. If we make it we will be 2 and out!

I am really frustrated Van Horn as a top 8 seed going at Arkansas and Childress has a number one seed going in a Regional at A&M.

I am sorry but Anderson has not shown me a thing since he became the primary Coach we continue to go down hill since Childress left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anderson was left with lots of talent and has not been able to build on it at all!!!!!!

Every week we move down and get a tougher seeding. They now project us as a number 3 seed at Florida State. If we make it we will be 2 and out!

I am really frustrated Van Horn as a top 8 seed going at Arkansas and Childress has a number one seed going in a Regional at A&M.

I am sorry but Anderson has not shown me a thing since he became the primary Coach we continue to go down hill since Childress left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anderson was left with lots of talent and has not been able to build on it at all!!!!!!

I agree 100%. Its time for Anderson to show he can coach, or step aside because he is doing NOTHING now.

I dont believe Anderson has done a good job!!!! If we are 500 or below in the Big 12 we will not go to Regionals. A Big 12 team with that type of record has never gone!

We got shelled last night by a team that sits in the botton 14 of the league. It would not surprize me if we lost 1 maybe two more to Baylor this weekend. The team appears to have quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an issue for the head coach he is apparntly recruiting a bunch of snot nosed whin bags eg Mr Ryan Whorle being the prime example!!!!

I am so tired of this group of kids with the exception of or Freshman Right Fielder - Belfonte. he is the only one with much desire and heart!!!!!

I also think Bingham should go or pitchers have done nothing since he arrieved at Lincoln!