husker player off team???

Benard

Any update on this???  WIll he suit up on Saturday?

Rivals reports no credence to any of these bulletins. They say metro sports in Kansas City has no idea what there talking about.

That's exactly what Michael himself said just a couple days ago.

obviously something isn't right since he didn't go to ttech and isn't practicing.

Any update on this???  WIll he suit up on Saturday?

Rivals reports no credence to any of these bulletins. They say metro sports in Kansas City has no idea what there talking about.

That's exactly what Michael himself said just a couple days ago.

obviously something isn't right since he didn't go to ttech and isn't practicing.

Well yea, but that doesn't mean he is automatically heading to Kansas.

I hope he gets it figured out, whatever it is.

my question is, billy keeps saying I plan to talk to him later on this week? Why is he putting it off. Keenan still wasn't at practice yesterday. Bill should of talked to him Monday Morning and got this figured out.

I don't know. Maybe it is one of those situations where the player has to come to the coach?

All indications - at least those in print - indicate a personal problem, not a football-related problem. Could be Callahan might be worried that if he approaches him first, it will look like "pressure", and cause the kid more problems than it would solve. My guess is that Callahan has indicated he's ready to talk when the player is ready to talk.

Rumor is he isn't all about Callahan and wishes the guy that recruited him Solich was the coach. He wants to transfer to Kansas but doesn't know if he wants to sit out since it's big 12 team.

Fine by me. It just allowes us to free up another scholarship for a Callahan recruit, giving NU a better chance at succeeding quicker.

Rumor is he isn't all about Callahan and wishes the guy that recruited him Solich was the coach.  He wants to transfer to Kansas but doesn't know if he wants to sit out since it's big 12 team.

Fine by me. It just allowes us to free up another scholarship for a Callahan recruit, giving NU a better chance at succeeding quicker.

lol give me a break. This guy is suppose to be a real good player. Everyone thinks because callahan's players look good on paper mean they are going to be good. So far the onlyplayer that has done anything at all has been jackson.

Rumor is he isn't all about Callahan and wishes the guy that recruited him Solich was the coach.  He wants to transfer to Kansas but doesn't know if he wants to sit out since it's big 12 team.

lol give me a break. This guy is suppose to be a real good player. Everyone thinks because callahan's players look good on paper mean they are going to be good. So far the onlyplayer that has done anything at all has been jackson.

I would say that Grixby has done a good job. Remember he wasn't for sure to come here with Solich as coach and then when Callahn started recruiting him, he was a sure thing.

i agree with benard....this is a real loss to lose this guy. remember, he was ranked EIGHTH best inside linebacker coming out of high school so don't think that getting rid of him is the best thing that can happen to free up a scholarship for one of callahan's AMAZING recruits. it'll be tough to get a linebacker that highly touted. however, given the situation with the possible rift between him and bill, then it will be better to have that scholarship to use elsewhere. but don't think its a good thing to lose a talented kid on what sounds like communcation problems.

I would say that Grixby has done a good job. Remember he wasn't for sure to come here with Solich as coach and then when Callahn started recruiting him, he was a sure thing.

No that is false. Grixby was going here with solich and then the change and he was undecided but callahan got him to stay. Grixby wasn't callahan's recruit.

i agree with benard....this is a real loss to lose this guy. remember, he was ranked EIGHTH best inside linebacker coming out of high school so don't think that getting rid of him is the best thing that can happen to free up a scholarship for one of callahan's AMAZING recruits. it'll be tough to get a linebacker that highly touted. however, given the situation with the possible rift between him and bill, then it will be better to have that scholarship to use elsewhere. but don't think its a good thing to lose a talented kid on what sounds like communcation problems.

He was not rated the eighth best inside backer. He was rated #16 at outside linebacker nationally and No. 9 player in Missouri. Plus with Dillard and Covey already verballing he isn't a sure thing to see the field next year or in a couple of years for that matter. Whatever his thing is, he needs to figure it out and get back on the field.

He was not rated the eighth best inside backer. He was rated #16 at outside linebacker nationally and No. 9 player in Missouri. Plus with Dillard and Covey already verballing he isn't a sure thing to see the field next year or in a couple of years for that matter. Whatever his thing is, he needs to figure it out and get back on the field.

by tom lemming he was number 8 and by rivals he was 16th.