looks sweet, I am planning to buy a 360 when it comes out. If you have live can you play the beta version or what ever the video is?

no you had to be selected to play the beta version. in the interview, he stated that he was watching MNF one monday and a commercial came on for it, he registered, and they chose randomly three months later. you could also buy the game crackdown and in certain copies, the selection came with it.

thanks for those. The game looks good. Nice to see they didn't do away with Halo 2's BR though. I actually liked it better than the original. Much more accurate, IMO. Simple 2 shot kill with it and the plasma pistol. Not to mention the use of the scope was great.

I respect the original Halo (in fact I'm playing the campaigns again on all the difficulties to get geared up for Halo 3), but I think overall game play and the majority of weapons in Halo 2 were better.

It'll be interesting to see these new weapons...especially that bubble grenade or whatever it's called.

Looks like I'll be getting a 360 shortly.