Help: Need 2007 Husker Spring Depth Chart

Huskers.com usually has them, but the one they have up now isn't updated. I am not sure there has been a depth chart put out for spring by the coaches.
You are right.

We won't see one until fall. Maybe. Even then, it might not mean anything. This staff has never made updating the depth chart a high priority item.

Huskers.com usually has them, but the one they have up now isn't updated. I am not sure there has been a depth chart put out for spring by the coaches.
You are right.

We won't see one until fall. Maybe. Even then, it might not mean anything. This staff has never made updating the depth chart a high priority item.

The depth chart just gives us something to write/compain/speculate about. There is no reason it should be very important to the coaches, as long as the players know where they are playing.

You are right.

That explains why I could not find a depth chart anywhere. I am used to SC posting their's at the end of Spring Practice. It is usually 85% - 90% of what the season opener will be. After the first two games, it changes again, usually regarding backups. Thanks for your help. I'll wait until fall!