untraditional sale for a husker forum...

hey guys, i'm looking to sell my playstation portable and my pc this summer to have some extra cash going into college (that cash is going to be used to buy a playstation 3 and build a new pc, rofl)

i will just paste my descriptions that i put on facebook marketplace:

Condition: used

Hey there. I'm trying to get rid of my current gaming rig in order to build myself a nicer one this summer. This computer was built a year ago, and has been running strong with no problems since. It includes an AMD Athlon XP 3500+ processor, 1280mb DDR Ram (it might be reduced to 768, a friend gave me a 512 stick but might need it back), a Creative Soundblaster Live! 24-bit sound card, and a Geforce 7900GTX 256mb graphics card, and a 52x CD-RW, 16x DVD-ROM drive (burns and plays cds, only plays dvds). It will also come with an xp disc and all the necessary drivers and some extra software goodies. It does NOT come with a harddrive installed, I need to keep my harddrives, sorry. The case is glossy black with a window on the side, a blue LED fan and a blue temperature display on the front. This computer runs Oblivion on absolute maxed settings at 20+fps, runs Half-life 2 episode 1 without a hitch, as well as Lost Conditions. Selling for $600 or best offer

P.S. - Won't be able to actually GET RID of the computer until July sometime

n1314390019_890_5008.jpg

Condition: used

Hey there, this listing is for a Sony PSP, in good shape, no dead pixels, very slight scratches on screen from use. Included with the psp is one battery, a protective sleeve, an ac charger, psp headphone remote, wrist strap, 32mb memory stick duo, 5 games, 3 movies and a Family Guy collection.

Madden 06

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories

SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo

Wipeout Pure

Twisted Metal: Head On

Resident Evil: Apocalypse (movie)

The Day After Tomorrow (movie)

Red Eye (movie)

Family Guy, first 2 seasons

also included is a demo for Killzone: Liberation

I am asking for $275 or the best offer that is given to me

n1314390019_888_4030.jpg

I live in Columbus, just for the record, let me know if you're interested! Thanks guys.