Empty Seats????

It's hard to say how fans will react. Some still think callahan is god and the best coach in America. Some think he sucks.

If the seats stay full then it is the rich business people that think Callahan is God and will put Peterson on a pedistal. If the seats start to become empty then we know that the poor people are the ones that like Bill.

It's hard to say how fans will react.  Some still think callahan is god and the best coach in America. Some think he sucks.

If the seats stay full then it is the rich business people that think Callahan is God and will put Peterson on a pedistal. If the seats start to become empty then we know that the poor people are the ones that like Bill.

Cause it always boils down to rich vs. poor doesn't it? :blink:

It's hard to say how fans will react.  Some still think callahan is god and the best coach in America. Some think he sucks.

It does when Peterson has raised prices so much that we have to give an arm and a leg to watch a game.

It does when Peterson has raised prices so much that we have to give an arm and a leg to watch a game.

Bill Byrne was worse at raising prices.

He has to try to get money from somewhere because he isn't getting the money he wants because alot of people didn't like that he fired a coach after 9-3 and alot didn't like how he did it. now even less will come that his new coach blows ass.

Can I borrow that crystal ball? I will trade you this remedial english book for it.

He has to try to get money from somewhere because he isn't getting the money he wants because alot of people didn't like that he fired a coach after 9-3 and alot didn't like how he did it.  now even less will come that his new coach blows ass.

Can I borrow that crystal ball? I will trade you this remedial english book for it.

It's called common sense.

He has to try to get money from somewhere because he isn't getting the money he wants because alot of people didn't like that he fired a coach after 9-3 and alot didn't like how he did it.  now even less will come that his new coach blows ass.

BS. Common sense would tell you that this year has and will be spent getting a new scheme installed. Common sense would tell you that has never happened here at NU. Common sense would tell you expecting an instant turnout is impossible.

If so many people didn't like what happened last year, why aren't there empty seats now?

BS. Common sense would tell you that this year has and will be spent getting a new scheme installed. Common sense would tell you that has never happened here at NU. Common sense would tell you expecting an instant turnout is impossible.

If so many people didn't like what happened last year, why aren't there empty seats now?

Whether there are empty seats or not, it's going to be a couple of years before things get back together again. At least to a level that people expect. I would think that there are enough fans out there with enough common sense to understand that, and they'll keep coming to the games. Hopefully they won't try to raise ticket prices in the mean time, because that'll drive them away.

It's kind of funny that recruiting fell off so much when Solich took the helm, I thought that would have been his little pet project since he was the recruiting coach. Maybe he thought he was above it or too busy for it.

Solich the recruiting coach?????????When was he the recruiting coach? I thought downing was and then I thought Gillespie was. Also, to say their isn't talent on this team is crazy imo. I'd doubt that we are going to get where people want us to be in 2 or 3 years either.

He may not have been the "recruiting coach" but had to have had a hand in recruiting. Or maybe he didn't?