NU/Wake Forest game on ESPN

Can a brotha get a night game?

What in the name of Tim Duncan?!?!?!?Are you serious??? I'd say the very least amount of ROAD night games is a very good thing. The last thing you'd want in your second game of the year is have it at night. Especially at a place that's not use to big games, wants desperatly to be rowdy and is just begging to carry some goal post out of there stadium.......

What in the name of Tim Duncan?!?!?!?Are you serious??? I'd say the very least amount of ROAD night games is a very good thing. The last thing you'd want to do is in your second game of the year, go on the road at night at a place that's not use to big games and will probably be extremely rowdy.....

Good point sir, I didn't think of it that a way. I'm hoping we have over half that stadium filled with Husker fans.

What in the name of Tim Duncan?!?!?!?Are you serious??? I'd say the very least amount of ROAD night games is a very good thing. The last thing you'd want to do is in your second game of the year, go on the road at night at a place that's not use to big games and will probably be extremely rowdy.....

Good point sir, I didn't think of it that a way. I'm hoping we have over half that stadium filled with Husker fans.

Well there stadium sits 31,500 so yeah I could easily see 10 to 15,000 Husker fans making it Memorial Stadium East...

Well there stadium sits 31,500 so yeah I could easily see 10 to 15,000 Husker fans making it Memorial Stadium East...

Wow, I didn't realize it was that small. We can definetly have more than half of that stadium filled. Memorial Stadium East, classic

What in the name of Tim Duncan?!?!?!?Are you serious??? I'd say the very least amount of ROAD night games is a very good thing. The last thing you'd want in your second game of the year is have it at night. Especially at a place that's not use to big games, wants desperatly to be rowdy and is just begging to carry some goal post out of there stadium.......

Southern Miss had a Thursday Night Game with a similar sized stadium and that ended up being no big deal. I will probably miss the USC night game because some bastard friend of mine decided to have his wedding that day. I just want a night game because I like watching football later in the day, rather than watching the game first thing. At least it is on tv.

Southern Miss had a Thursday Night Game with a similar sized stadium and that ended up being no big deal. I will probably miss the USC night game because some bastard friend of mine decided to have his wedding that day. I just want a night game because I like watching football later in the day, rather than watching the game first thing. At least it is on tv.

How close are you to this friend? You might need to be "sick" that day. :)

you need to show him the man laws

you need to show him the man laws

:yeah:clap:clap:clap

Excellent point... I think that hurt us last year with the Texas game, as well as the weather.