Request- huskeraddict?

Hey I was wondering if you could make a few small images for me with the dimensions of 176x220 as Wallpapers for phones. The only restriction about what to do would be dont put much in the upper left corner because thats where the time and banner go.

If you could I would want one like what you did with the schedule wallpaper. But just the red N with a similar type backround.

For any others that you could do make them a similar style as your sigs and I would really like these players (doesnt matter if you use the same backround for them all and just switch the players)... McKeon, Lucky, Swift, or anyone else you would like to do.

Thanks in advance if you consider doing any of these that would be amazing!

Oh crap....

thats awesome but I think you misunderstood me.. ;) The ones with the players I wanted the same size as the "N" one you did, but using your same style and techniques as you do in your sigs...

So the "N" one is awesome, and I have it on my phone now! But the ones with players need to be that same size (176x220)

That Swift one is so awesome though I will just use it as my sig!