OSU = 1983 Nebraska?

the best part of that article is when he said zac robinson would start at nebraska, that got me going. I mean come on let's not be ridiculous right after he embarassed himself for comparing those 2 teams

HE SAY THIS!!!!!!

Not only do the Cowboys have studs at the skill positions, they have quality backups at every spot. For example, there are several Big 12 Conference schools that would love to have second-team quarterback Zac Robinson.

A sophomore who must bide his time behind junior Bobby Reid for the next two seasons, the versatile Robinson could start at Oklahoma, Nebraska, Colorado, Kansas and Baylor. All five teams ended spring drills with no clue about who would be taking snaps next fall at the game's most important position.

I wonder if this guy secretly meant the 1988 OSU triplets(Gundy, Sanders, Dykes)? That would make more sense, little to no sense, but more than what he has proposed. Just because a team hasn't named a starting quarterback doesn't mean that everyone they have sucks. I would put my money on OU, NU and KU all having a better record than OSU. But hey, they may score 55 a game this year. This guy picked the wrong week to stop sniffin glue.

Dude you havent lived until you have had a Rush Springs watermelon. They have a festival once a year. I personally dont find anything odd about it. The kids have events the adults get to eat some great food including some ass kicking watermelon.

We have a lot of traditions that are for lack of a better word corny. This is actually a good time. BTW some might constru it as a fruit. Hell I dont know either way.

I won't believe it is anything other than a fruit. But that's just me.

Dude you havent lived until you have had a Rush Springs watermelon. They have a festival once a year. I personally dont find anything odd about it. The kids have events the adults get to eat some great food including some ass kicking watermelon.

We have a lot of traditions that are for lack of a better word corny. This is actually a good time. BTW some might constru it as a fruit. Hell I dont know either way.

I won't believe it is anything other than a fruit. But that's just me.

And drowning Knows his fruits