OCC bikes at Nebraska State Fair Park

NE Lotto bike

That is hot!

Someone must have went on a road trip huh Rob?

i am back in NE with the family while i recover. the wife, son, oldest brother and i drove to lincoln on saturday. thought about standing in line for 3 hours to get an autograph from Senior, Junior, and Mikey. but decided against it cause i ran out of painkillers. if i had some percocet i would have stayed and not cared

Outstanding pics, Rob. Thanks for posting!

Do they have any "demo" bikes at these kind of events that you can actually sit on? I love their work, but with some of those theme bikes it's pretty evident that they go for look over comfort - too much stretch for a comfortable ride. But they're theme bikes rather than street bikes, after all...

Outstanding pics, Rob. Thanks for posting!

Do they have any "demo" bikes at these kind of events that you can actually sit on? I love their work, but with some of those theme bikes it's pretty evident that they go for look over comfort - too much stretch for a comfortable ride. But they're theme bikes rather than street bikes, after all...

they didnt have any in Lincoln, but from what I have heard they usually have some at the bigger events like Sturgis and Daytona Bike Week. I watch their show all of the time and they always talk about how those theme bikes are good rides when they take them out for the test drive.

but yes they do look like they are made for looks and not comfort

Hell yea, dude!!! I was there too, with my family. Too bad I left my camera in my parents vehicle. Won't be able to get it back until this weekend.

And I got my picture taken with the Teutuls, and their autographs. :corndance:P

i was going to stay, we actually got in line and were about #50 in line, and that was 3 1/2 hours before they got there. like i said, no painkillers, i would have been grouchier than Paul Sr. after a missed deadline because of Jr's work ethic