Official HuskerBoard Tailgate Party

Won't be able to make any games in Lincoln this year, but is anyone going to Austin?

I will probably be attending that game. The only thing that makes me nervous is that my friend is taking me and he is a Season ticket holder for TEXAS! So I will be sitting in the Texas section. But don't worry I have full intent on sporting my Huskers Jersey and Hat...Like a needle in a haystack. Hopefully I don't get my ass kicked. Ha ha ha! Wish me luck guys....lord knows I'll need it!

Won't be able to make any games in Lincoln this year, but is anyone going to Austin?

I will probably be attending that game. The only thing that makes me nervous is that my friend is taking me and he is a Season ticket holder for TEXAS! So I will be sitting in the Texas section. But don't worry I have full intent on sporting my Huskers Jersey and Hat...Like a needle in a haystack. Hopefully I don't get my ass kicked. Ha ha ha! Wish me luck guys....lord knows I'll need it!

I was raised in Austin, so I had to deal with it all my life lol. I just moved to Dallas 2 years ago and I'm about to move to Lincoln, so yea...

^ I got tickets for free and the seats are AMAZING. :)

well how about hooking a brother up then

I wish lol. I get the family tickets because my best friend, who's basically a brother to me, is on the NU team. He gets extra tickets since he's from the Austin area. I'd get free tickets to every game, but I can't make it up to Lincoln every Saturday lol.

I wish lol. I get the family tickets because my best friend, who's basically a brother to me, is on the NU team. He gets extra tickets since he's from the Austin area. I'd get free tickets to every game, but I can't make it up to Lincoln every Saturday lol.

Then you should mail them to ME damnit! If they are just gonna go to waste I will gladly take your place! :thumbs

Then you should mail them to ME damnit! If they are just gonna go to waste I will gladly take your place! :thumbs

For the tickets that don't go to use, they give them to the families of other players. :-/

Rob you going to the ISU game then??? Rawhide I would love to meet up with you and meet you for once!!!! :thumbs

right now i have Nevada and Ball St. lined up, my son turns 21 the same day as the ISU game, and i am trying to locate some for that one also.

i would love to pick up season tickets at face value, but that will not happen. I would love to go to the USC game but I dont think that i will be able to afford tickets. my max price that i am willing to pay for them doesnt seem to last on ebay.

I wish I could afford the season tickets that are in the classifieds buy myself, but cant do it alone.

I think the USC or ISU game sounds great. I will make it to whatever game everyone decides. My brother pretty much gets me tickets to any game I want to go to. That is if you don't mind sitting in or around the student section. He sends out University wide emails and buys tickets from the cheapest offer on a student ticket and then my friends and I just validate the tickets on game day across the street from the stadium. Its a pretty easy way to get tickets and they really aren't priced that bad. Lets get this tailgate thing a rollin!!