Ok ok... Nicole, the floors need mopped, vacuum the carpet, dust the tables, stack the chairs, and see if you can get that stain out of BRI's bed sheets. Eeeewww....

And be sure and wear the little frilly maid's outfit while you're doing all that...

She has not shown up for her appointment at my new state of the atr research facility yet either. :hellloooo

As spokesperson for both Nicole and myself, nothing and/or no one is getting cleaned or entertained. We are on strike.

We want full membership into this 'men's' club. :bonez

Well, okay, but first you have to pass the entrance exam, which consists of...entertaining the members and cleaning the clubhouse. But if that's what you want...

We want entertainment and a manly man to do the cleaning...(BRI you up to it?)

But...but...I thought you said you wanted a manly man????

As spokesperson for both Nicole and myself, nothing and/or no one is getting cleaned or entertained. We are on strike.

We want full membership into this 'men's' club. :bonez

Well, okay, but first you have to pass the entrance exam, which consists of...entertaining the members and cleaning the clubhouse. But if that's what you want...

We want entertainment and a manly man to do the cleaning...(BRI you up to it?)

But...but...I thought you said you wanted a manly man????

security security

we have a revolt on our hands

Your security is so not going to help you. Nope.

We want in full membership or nothing. Can't you find some other manly men to be your entertainment and cleaning crew? Maybe BRI can handle that? Or HR or AR? I'm just saying!

No need to be coy - if you want HR or me to fulfill your fantasies, all you need to do is ask - oh, and pay, of course...