well i am on my way back to colorado for round 2 of being violated. not looking forward to it at all. i dont know how long i will be away from the board again, i guess it will all depend on the internet connection at the hotel i will be staying at and how extensive the next "procedure" will be.

BRI-make sure that you keep everyone in line and collect on all of the demerits.

AR-i give you my ability to hand out the demerits until i return, and dont forget to keep the entertainment in line, she has been getting a little mouthy lately

rob

No problem man...................good luck and get better soon.........................well not too soon you need to go to some Husker games <_<<_<<_<

well i will be around for a little while anyway. the hotel has internet and i dont know when my next surgery will be.

anywho

Have a safe trip and semi-fast recovery w/o any problems. I'm sure someone has told the surgeon to put a couple of extra stitches in. :rollin

sorry, I'll try not to make you the BUTT of our jokes.

:)

Keep us abreast of the situation oops sorry that's HNU's job. meh

***SNIP***

AR-i give you my ability to hand out the demerits until i return, and dont forget to keep the entertainment in line, she has been getting a little mouthy lately

rob

Well, we want her a little "mouthy" - that's why she's the "entertainment". She just needs a little more application of the shock collar to learn the right kind of "mouthy". ;)

Oh, and good luck Rob. Rember to hum the tune from Star Trek ("Where No Man Has Gone Before")...

***SNIP***

rob

Well, we want her a little "mouthy" - that's why she's the "entertainment". She just needs a little more application of the shock collar to learn the right kind of "mouthy". ;)

Oh, and good luck Rob. Rember to hum the tune from Star Trek ("Where No Man Has Gone Before")...or ever will

gotcha

oh and i fixed it for you