Any Warren Zevon Fans

Many of you will know

, but the guy has a ton a great hits. If he had 'sensible' lyrics, he'd be very well known. But that's what made the guy a genius.

Warren Zevon (and on)

Keep Me In Your Heart- A Warren Zevon Tribute He wrote the song as well about two months before he died. He knew he was going to die and decided to write as many songs as he could.

The guy was a nut. He smoked three packs a day and knew it was wrong, he basically lived his life the way wanted. Cool character.

Warren Zevon & Jackson Browne - Mohammed's Radio

And everyones favorite ...

Like I said Lyrics are f'd up. :clap

Yeah, I'm surprised guys like Rawhide and Ar Husker Fan haven't jumped on this yet. The had to be pretty hard 'hippies' in their time.......they know what Warren is preaching,

I kind of figured it'd be similar to describing quantum theory to a poly-sci major; the capability for understanding might be there, but the lack of emperical knowledge would make it incomprehensible...

Yeah, I'm surprised guys like Rawhide and Ar Husker Fan haven't jumped on this yet. The had to be pretty hard 'hippies' in their time.......they know what Warren is preaching,

I kind of figured it'd be similar to describing quantum theory to a poly-sci major; the capability for understanding might be there, but the lack of emperical knowledge would make it incomprehensible...

what did you just say :dunno

Show off... <_<

Show off... <_<

Shoots cuffs on Armani suit, lights Montecristo White Churchill cigar with $100 bill, turns and strolls to limo...