Shawn Sullivan and Demetrius Davis

BRJ

i really think that the issue with Sullivan is money. Because he would not be able to live in the dorm until the beginning of fall camp, he and his family would have to foot the bill for him to have been here for the summer conditioning.

if he isnt here when fall camp starts, then I would start to worry about it.

Burkes aced his final and is good to go according to his mother and that means that he should be here at the beginning of fall camp

Davis-who knows what the deal is yet

Washington will probably grey shirt anyways

Townsend is trying to cram 2 years of college into 1 1/2 years, he had to take something like 21 hours last semester and did well except for 1 class. he is still trying to work that one out, but may have to take one more class this summer if he can get it done prior to fall camp, or he will have to take it next semester and then be here in Jan

Just wondering if anybody has heard anything further about Shawn Sullivan. I'm from Texas and heard something from an unreliable source that he won't be in Lincoln this fall. I wasn't too happy to hear that, but again, this wasn't a real good source. Anything else??

Your answer is in post 20.