Chase is a better QB than Keller ever will be.

The difference is that Chase would beat Wake and USC hands down. They are lucky they dont have to play us this season.

Yes sir, all us SC fans have spent the summer thanking the football gods we don't have the play the dorks at Columbia. We are so skeeeerd. Please don't let this out. Pete Carroll's philosophy of playing anyone anywhere will be exposed for the fraud it is!

As far as your predicted score against NU is concerned, the last time your team took the field they gave up 25 points in the second half to Oregon State University (not that good of a team, right zoogie?) and you want to boast of holding NU down? There are some guys on this board who have some rose colored glasses, but man you must have rose colored implants!

Last year you only held three teams under 10 points, fearsome Ohio, Murry St. and that SEC powerhouse Ole Miss. and you want to do what to NU defensively?

Keller will rip you in Columbia.

Ranked in the top 10 by the end of the year---ridiculous!

NU's OCC schedule has Wake Forest & USC and you play W. Michigan & Ill. St. Yeah, that's parity. The strength of schedule will definiately help you with the BCS. :sarcasm

There's a trash talk forum here, right? If you want, go there and do all the trash talking you want, but don't spam the main forum with trolling :) If you want to talk serious football, then you're welcome; otherwise, take it to woodshed.

And guys, don't feed trolls.

Tony Temple would run circles around Lucky. Temple will be the best RB in the north and possibly the big 12 this seasom. Count on it!

missouri has never owned nebraska so your name makes no sense. Serious question though, how many national championships does missouri have? :thumbs

There's a trash talk forum here, right? If you want, go there and do all the trash talking you want, but don't spam the main forum with trolling :) If you want to talk serious football, then you're welcome; otherwise, take it to woodshed.

What is not serious about a civilized debate? I say Tony Temple is the better RB. Tell me why I am wrong. You cant because you know that Temple is hands down the best RB in the North.

Serious question for you Missery fan........................Don't you think you should "accidentally blow your head off?" I mean we don't need the rest of the world infested with anymore scumbags like yourself. Oh one more thing.....................GO BIG FU*KING RED!!!!

What is not serious about a civilized debate? I say Tony Temple is the better RB. Tell me why I am wrong. You cant because you know that Temple is hands down the best RB in the North.

Marlon is a Husker so hands down that makes him better than this Temple guy you speak of???