Three Notes

slacker

One morning a woman wrote the same note to three different people. The first was a bank robber, who laughed at the note and threw it away. The second was an Australian, who also threw the note away. The third was a reverend, who was very sad to received the note. What was happening?

Was this one SINGLE note that passed through the hands of 3 different people?

If so, did it pass from person to person in the order you typed?

Or were these 3 separate notes with the same message on each to each person?

Was the note specifically intended for each of the 3 people?

I think I'm onto it....but I want to see some Yes/No's first....

Was this one SINGLE note that passed through the hands of 3 different people?

If so, did it pass from person to person in the order you typed?

Or were these 3 separate notes with the same message on each to each person?

Was the note specifically intended for each of the 3 people?

I think I'm onto it....but I want to see some Yes/No's first....

Was this one SINGLE note that passed through the hands of 3 different people? NO

If so, did it pass from person to person in the order you typed? NO

Or were these 3 separate notes with the same message on each to each person? YES

Was the note specifically intended for each of the 3 people? YES

I think I'm onto it....but I want to see some Yes/No's first.... I'm starting to think you know where I get these... <_<

Did the woman personally know all three?

Did the woman personally know ANY of the three?

Did the woman's relationship to the three have any bearing on their reactions?

Did the woman personally know all three? NO

Did the woman personally know ANY of the three? NO

Did the woman's relationship to the three have any bearing on their reactions? NO

Were there more than 10 words on this note?

Were there less than 5 words on this note.

Were there more than 10 words on this note? YES

Were there less than 5 words on this note. NO

I think I'm onto it....but I want to see some Yes/No's first.... I'm starting to think you know where I get these... <_<

I'm not that pathetic. I actually like trying to figure this stuff out. Besides, it would be more work coming up with good 'decoy' questions that would make it sound like I wasn't on the right track for $1 huskerbuck.

Don't get me wrong....I like that I can get one here and there, just saying that it's not worth cheating someone out of.

And right now I'm totally not on track. Put it this way, in my scenario I had the Australian as a garbage man. :lol:

Did the woman write the exact same note to more than just these three people?

Were all three of these people men?

Did the woman write the exact same note to more than just these three people? YES

Were all three of these people men? EITHER

I'm just saying, you're either really good at these or are onto my source...

And I'm just saying that there is ABSOLUTELY no need to speculate such a thing. Like I said. If you were giving $100 cash or something it would be tempting to cheat....not for a huskerbuck.

Please look through my record and I think I show I'm pretty up front and considerate of others on here valuing their opinions, suggestions and thoughts.

Well....except for Husker Big Guy. :nanalama

If need be, I'll concede this one even if I am working towards an answer. However right now I have no clue...telling me that she wrote it to more people is a yes, but right now I still don't know what difference that clue makes.

Alright, I believe you... I've had people cheat before, and they were obvious about it, they answer word for word how I have it, silly, and as you say, pathetic. Takes the fun out of it.

What do you mean it's not worth a husker buck??? They're worth their weight in gold.

Alright, I believe you... I've had people cheat before, and they were obvious about it, they answer word for word how I have it, silly, and as you say, pathetic. Takes the fun out of it.

What do you mean it's not worth a husker buck??? They're worth their weight in gold.

Sorry. Didn't mean it that way. Besides....I make my husker money on captions and sigs of paddles.

Back to the matter.

Is the bank robber in jail?

Was it a wedding invitation? -_- The fact that it's more than 10 words throws me off...trying to think of something simple, but >10 words makes that tough. A wedding invitation could easily be more than 10 words, the bank robber ...could be "busy" I guess? The australian...could be too far away? And the reverend...could be disappointed that he wasn't asked to actually marry the couple? Haha...yeah, sounds kinda ridiculous now, definitely some loose ends...so....

Okay, better question: was it an invitation of some kind?

Was it a wedding invitation? -_- The fact that it's more than 10 words throws me off...trying to think of something simple, but >10 words makes that tough. A wedding invitation could easily be more than 10 words, the bank robber ...could be "busy" I guess? The australian...could be too far away? And the reverend...could be disappointed that he wasn't asked to actually marry the couple? Haha...yeah, sounds kinda ridiculous now, definitely some loose ends...so....

Okay, better question: was it an invitation of some kind?

Was it a wedding invitation? NO

Okay, better question: was it an invitation of some kind? NO